HauntWorld Home - Forums Home - Live Chat - Find Haunted Houses - Hauntworld Magazine - Haunted House Supplies - America's Best Haunts - Find Vendors
Haunted House News - Haunted Tradeshows - Join Hauntworld Facebook - Hauntworld Twitter - Advertise - Contact Us

Thread: Should I Buy the Actual Boomstick or Are the Knockoffs OK?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Default  
    There are NO KNOCK OFFS ... here is the funny part our company HALLOWEEN PRODUCTIONS found these things first, Jim found them and actually is the one who hooked up kip with those crackle box things he sells. We know the exact person everyone is buying them from. At the time we were not into selling things to the industry. But I know you can buy these things for like $35.00 each. All of them are coming from China. However DSL might have come up with their own power box for them, but I'm sure everyone can create their own. Reality is you can buy these yourself from China.

They were created because China banned fireworks in their capital over fires, and so they came up with all sorts of firework sounds FX type things you could buy.

You can also buy machine guns, hand guns and everything between.

We might actually sell all of this stuff next year maybe on our supply website.

Larry

2. Default  
    Sounds like a great idea to me. I will be you're first customer for cheap chinese machine guns.

3. Default  
    Thats way too funny Marr lol hahaha

4. Default  
    Screamline I got an axe from u guys 4 years ago, best damn axe in the world. Last season i let some jackass actor in my haunt use it and he busted it. Ordered another one back in May and it looks better than the original. I just wanted to say you were the first(as far as i know) with real looking axe and still the best.

5. Default  
    Thank you Marr it makes me feel good knowing people like yourself appriciate our passion

Thanks again!

6. Default  
    If people want these things we'll order an entire container of them... we all go in together and you can have as many as you want for like $30 each. Who wants them?

Larry

7. Default @Chris 
    Hi Chris,

Sorry to hear that. We are working night and day to get orders out. Sometimes things happen. We pride ourselves on customer service and will always do everything we can to correct any issues. In the future, simply e-mail or call us.

We will ship two out to you on Monday. Keep the defective one.

Here is a tech tip that might help you to revive the defective one you have:
    http://www.frightprops.com/faq/index...=81&artlang=en

Doug.

8. Default @Fright Props 
    Thanks so much for fixing the order! Everybody needs to order from these guys. Super fast response time and great pride in their product. BUY FROM FRIGHT PROPS!

9. Default  
    Frightprops is the place to shop. PERIOD.

Thread Information