HauntWorld Home - Forums Home - Live Chat - Find Haunted Houses - Hauntworld Magazine - Haunted House Supplies - America's Best Haunts - Find Vendors
Haunted House News - Haunted Tradeshows - Join Hauntworld Facebook - Hauntworld Twitter - Advertise - Contact Us

Thread: An update on Mr. Haunts attraction in MN

1. Question An update on Mr. Haunts attraction in MN 
    So we have reached kind of a road block that I hope gets fixed by the end of next week. The people that I will be partnering are trying to get a special session to get a permit passed with the City Council. My partners only had what is called a conditional use permit that only allowed them to be open until 8pm, so lets keep our fingures crossed that we get the special session!!!

I know some of you are thinking, we don't have enough time???

Well my partners own a well esstablished business and are on a very busy highway with 2 high schools within 10-15 minutes away.

We wont be able to do any large forms of promotions, but should get into the local paper. I will have a web site ready to get out to the public as well.

I am also planning on doing something a little differant then a normal haunt and wont be using a lot of detailed props so set up should not take to long.

The permit is our biggest issue!!!

Still positive though!

Mr. Haunt

2. Default  
    What part of Mn are you from?

3. Default  
    Stillwater will be the haunts location.

Mr. Haunt

Thread Information