HauntWorld Home - Forums Home - Live Chat - Find Haunted Houses - Hauntworld Magazine - Haunted House Supplies - America's Best Haunts - Find Vendors
Haunted House News - Haunted Tradeshows - Join Hauntworld Facebook - Hauntworld Twitter - Advertise - Contact Us

Thread: Who's Excited?

Hybrid View

1. Default Who's Excited? 
    Alright, it's September and I know that I'm excited as shit to be working again this season. Wasn't able to make it out to my haunt yesterday but will be next weekend and all after that.
    Much has changed at my haunt. What about ya'll?

~LivingTheHauntedHouseLife

2. Default  
    I'm switching Haunts this year, building me a prop weapon, changing my characters appearance. I'm going to a haunters workshop in my area next area to help build some props. I'm pretty pumped.

3. Default  
    That's just awesome.
    I'm working at the same haunt but at a different location in the haunt this year. Pretty excited, I get to scream my heart out! Last year I got the Top Screamer Award, let's hope I can take it home again this year!

4. Default  
    I'm getting pretty excited myself, although it could be argued that I'm ALWAYS excited for haunting season, lol. While helping set it up, I noticed a lot of the other workers spontaneously bursting into character, and trying to scare the other workers. We're all pretty pumped!

5. Default  
    I think this year in 13 years I will not be working at a haunt....kinda sucks I can't find anything. The one haunt I could do wants me to work every night and thats not possible for me.

6. Default  
    Opening night is the 30th - can't wait!

Thread Information