HauntWorld Home - Forums Home - Live Chat - Find Haunted Houses - Hauntworld Magazine - Haunted House Supplies - America's Best Haunts - Find Vendors
Haunted House News - Haunted Tradeshows - Join Hauntworld Facebook - Hauntworld Twitter - Advertise - Contact Us

Thread: Damon Carson "Frightmaster"

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Default  
    Damon,

Most of us know what kind of guy you are. ill go to bat for you anytime. Everyone gets over run, run down and makes mistakes. keep doing you buddy.
    Tim McCall

2. Default  
    Update; I said I would post when I received payment. Well I did receive payment from Damon... sort of... Paypal has notified me that I have a payment form Damon but wont release payment until the 26th. Dont know why? Whenever I pay through paypal it is paid immediately. I dont know why it wouldn't release payment right away unless it had some history of something going wrong in the past? So basically two full months of this drawn out. And yes Damon this is a project that should have taken me only a couple of hours to complete.... dosnt that make it twice and ridiculous that it took two months?!!!

3. Default Paypal 
    I feel the need to chime in here, I don't know either of the parties in this dispute so I don't have a dog in the fight. I have used Paypal for years and I've run into the same issues of paypal holding funds for a few extra days. I have never had any problems or issues that would cause a delay. I have also noticed that my bank holds a paypal deposit for a extra day due to the fact that I ordered some LEDs from Hong Kong and they were out of stock so they sent my funds back. Since that transaction I'm flagged at my bank for receiving suspicious funds from a Foreign Republic. I hope this helps

Dan Augusto
    Owner Tombstone Production

4. Default Products 
    I bought from Damnon this year, it was a little late but who in the hell don't do that in this Industry and Damon also told me what had happened!!! I have to say he sent what I ordered and he ever added several samples and extra product. Don't get me wrong if your owed $5.00 you should recieve it! But if I had only lost $188.00 I would never miss it!!! I have been screwed out of thousands!!! Shane and it's I have lost 200 bucks by sitting here! Shane

5. Default paypal sucks 
    always have.... always will.... jsut send a damn check to use a credit card THE RIGHT WAY...screw paypal !!!!!

6. Default Paypal 
    Takes 3 to 4 business days to make a transaction. I transferred money from my account to yours. I cant set, make or change how long it takes paypal. Again another thing thats out of my control. Thanks Tim and Shane you are good friends. And I do wish everyone on here a Happy Halloween.
    Thanks,
    Damon Carson
    Frightmasters
    Last edited by damon carson; 09-26-2011 at 11:40 AM.
    Damon Carson

7. Default got mine 
    Ive order stuff from Damon before and always got my orders. People must give others time to fill orders.

Thread Information