HauntWorld Home - Forums Home - Live Chat - Find Haunted Houses - Hauntworld Magazine - Haunted House Supplies - America's Best Haunts - Find Vendors
Haunted House News - Haunted Tradeshows - Join Hauntworld Facebook - Hauntworld Twitter - Advertise - Contact Us

Thread: Anyone get their Masks from Fearscape Studios Yet?

Hybrid View

1. Default Anyone get their Masks from Fearscape Studios Yet? 
    I placed a mask order at Transworld with Todd from Fearscape for a little over $3,000 and prepaid half. I was told the masks would be shipping end of July, then it was end of August, and now that we're more than halfway through September I still haven't received anything. My messages on his voicemail are not being answered. I heard a couple of other people are in the same boat. I'm hoping to hear some good news here, but I'm definitely beginning to worry.

Thanks,
    Nancy

2. Default more horse shit from un-reliable vendors.......... 
    when is this crap gonna stop...... good luck with this ever growing problem. hopefully, you paid with a credit card and only paid HALF..... DAMN !!!! these losers !!!!! keep us all posted. sorry for your pain........

3. Default Fearscape 
    I'm shocked to hear this about Fearscape Studios, I have know Todd since he was just starting out as a haunter and later as a Vender and have Never had a issue with him or his company. Have you tried calling and or emailing him? This just does not sound like Todd, he has always taken great pride in the quality of product he sells. I will try to find a contact for him and see what is happening.

Thanks,

Dan Augusto
    Owner Tombstone Productions

4. Default Danny............................... 
    I hope you're right...........hopefully, this is just a screw up "SOMEWHERE".............please, enlighten all of us when you can. hats off to you for geting involved. most would not do that.

5. Default  
    I have sold Fearscape's masks for several years, but I always ordered through Morris. This was the first time I ordered directly from Todd. I left a message last week and another on Monday... no replies. From what I heard, a couple of other people have been trying to reach Todd as well and that one of these people gave a $7,000 deposit. It's not looking too good. I will try again today and let him know that if I don't hear from him I'll be contacting my credit card company... not sure if they can help since it's been so long since I gave the deposit.

6. Default  
    I heard from Todd today and I'm satisfied with the situation. He's going to get some masks out to me next week and hopefully complete the order the following week.

Thread Information