HauntWorld Home - Forums Home - Live Chat - Find Haunted Houses - Hauntworld Magazine - Haunted House Supplies - America's Best Haunts - Find Vendors
Haunted House News - Haunted Tradeshows - Join Hauntworld Facebook - Hauntworld Twitter - Advertise - Contact Us

Thread: Not openining in 06? :(

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Default Not openining in 06? :( 
    Manitowoc Wisconsin www.nightmarefactoryhaunt.com
    So, my last post said we were almost 90% built. Yesterday I get a call from the firemarshal and bldg inspector. After they had approved everything I wsa doing in May, they now have decided they do not want my place up. I am sick to my stomahce and mad as hell, but there is NOTHIING I can do. You know, I had forgotten what it was like to cry, but now I know. The worst thinkg is I had assembled a great team and this year was gonna rock.....I am going to spend my free time driving around trying to find a bldg in a different city, but with less than a month to go I think I am screwed.

Good luck to the rest of you and maybe I can visit some of your places...

Ron
    www.atheateroflostsouls.com Or if you need makeup or supplies www.abramagic.com

"I am a frickin evil genius who deserves some frickin respect!"

2. Default  
    Raycliff Manor Guest
    Ron, I can't believe it! Was there any particular reason you are being denied? Is there an appeal process you can take? I'm devastated for you my friend! Damn! I wish there was something I could do from my end to help. :cry: I'll keep hoping that something will change and you will be able to post a "good news" update. I know how you must be feeling right now. Wow! I don't know what else to say. I am so sorry to hear the news...

Kel

3. Default  
    oh man.. that sucks! Sorry to hear about that. We`ll keep our fingers crossed that you find another place in time. Good luck and keep your head up!!!

4. Default  
    That sucks. The worst thing is that the people who have crushed your year have no idea of the importance to you. People outside the haunt world think that its no bigger deal than cancelling some kids birthday party.
    Brett Hays, Director
    Fear Fair
    www.fearfair.com

5. Default  
    Oh no, Triple x!!!!
    Say it ain't so! :cry: I am so sorry, Sweetheart. I so much know how you feel. The same happened to me three years ago. My good vibes are with you in either finding another location or fighting the powers that be. Please keep us informed.

6. Default  
    Good luck, man.
    The word for the day is NPD. Check it out.

7. Default  
    Wow, really sorry to hear that. Did you ask why the change of heart?

8. Default  
    My stomach turned as I read your message. It's so unfair and I've heard it happening to other haunts before - but never other businesses outside the haunt-industry. I hope something changes in your favor so you can still open up this Fall. You guys are in our thoughts/prayers... I hope something changes soon for you. Why does crappy crap happen to such good people?
    Blood & Kisses,

~ Nicole

Production Team Member
    The White Star Farm
    "Hey Baby, this blood's for you."

9. Default  
    Ron, I am so sorry to hear that. My stomach dropped when I read the title of your post. What was the reason they gave for changing their minds? I don't understand their logic sometimes...it just makes no sense! I am sending good vibes your way and hoping that there is something that can be done to get you open this year!

10. Default  
    Good luck in your search for a new location. I hope you can find something that works out for you in time to open....

Thread Information