HauntWorld Home - Forums Home - Live Chat - Find Haunted Houses - Hauntworld Magazine - Haunted House Supplies - America's Best Haunts - Find Vendors
Haunted House News - Haunted Tradeshows - Join Hauntworld Facebook - Hauntworld Twitter - Advertise - Contact Us

Thread: WHAT WOULD YOU DO?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Default  
    Not a bad Idea Greg. If one could mangage to run two haunts in two differant locations would be twice the fun! However you would have to have the money to build a completely new haunt at the new location. To me that would cut the budget real low to upgrade the current haunt. Pluss staff it, advertise.....and so on. Then again if your budget allows for opening two haunts, I'm with Greg all the way. GO FOR IT :!:

Brian

2. Default  
    Ravens Grin Inn, 411 carroll st.mount carroll ill.
    If you "Love" Halloween, If you "LOVE" scaring people and having all this associated fun, then do not become a haunted house owner!
    (Let alone have two at different locations!)
    You will be way too busy managing and running the place during that quick, short season to ever know "Halloween" again.
    .....unless of course you have a small operation with a handfull of good helpers .

3. Default  
    Im thinking i'll stay in the free location one more year to build up a budget for the following year. Since the small haunt is pretty much complete in props and what not we just change it around each year the money we make could go towards a new bigger one. Im luckly enough to have a huge team of dedicated staff (volunteers) which pretty much run the show for me, im just their suppport man. I might esily be possible to open two, the only concern is staffing. I would have to work overtime to find enough staff for both. Diffnelty thing to look foward to next year. Keep the ideas and comments comming!

Sean
    Sean De Wane
    ----------------------------------------------
    The De Wane Asylum
    www.dewaneasylum.com

4. Default  
    Sean, it sounds like you are making a good desission. I hope things work out for you next year.

Brian

5. Default  
    Better to take small SURE steps and remain going forward than to one large leap and end up going backwards!! It sure is a whole lot different when you're not doing this with Monopoly money!!!
    R&J Productions
    Las Vegas, NV
    www.LasVegasHaunts.com

Thread Information