HauntWorld Home - Forums Home - Live Chat - Find Haunted Houses - Hauntworld Magazine - Haunted House Supplies - America's Best Haunts - Find Vendors
Haunted House News - Haunted Tradeshows - Join Hauntworld Facebook - Hauntworld Twitter - Advertise - Contact Us

Thread: Netherworld Visit

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
Results 31 to 39 of 39
  1. Default Quan! 
    #31
    Nice chatting with you for a while last night. We will be by to see you at Transworld!

    Thanks,
    Brad
     

  2. Default  
    #32
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Near Charlotte NC
    Posts
    1,019
    I would like to thank Ben for his incredible hospitality and allowing me to come act like a fool in the parking lot at Netherworld for the third year in a row. It was great to see a few familiar faces last night, including Leonard Pickel and Steve the German (form the MHC pre-show bus). Hopefully we can do it again next year...
     

  3. Default  
    #33
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Santa Clarita, CA
    Posts
    222
    Quote Originally Posted by Nashville Nightmares View Post
    Nice chatting with you for a while last night. We will be by to see you at Transworld!

    Thanks,
    Brad
    Same here. Good times, see you in March!

    The world's SMALLEST and BRIGHTEST LED spotlights! Built for haunters.
     

  4. Default  
    #34
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Columbia, SC
    Posts
    748
    Had a great time, as always!

    and [MENTION=10036]thrilltainment[/MENTION], it was great talking with you...and not over EMAIL where I'm sure I bugged you 500 times prior to our season! haha
    O'Shawn McClendon
    Creative Chair -- Operator: Cayce-West Columbia Hall of Horrors

    One mans junk is another mans kick-ass new prop...

    http://www.hallofhorrors.com

    http://twitter.com/hallofhorrors

    http://cwchallofhorrors.blogspot.com

    http://www.youtube.com/hallofhorrors

    http://www.myspace.com/cwcjc_hallofhorrors
     

  5. Default  
    #35
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Santa Clarita, CA
    Posts
    222
    Quote Originally Posted by freak 'n' stein View Post
    Had a great time, as always!

    and [MENTION=10036]thrilltainment[/MENTION], it was great talking with you...and not over EMAIL where I'm sure I bugged you 500 times prior to our season! haha
    anytime O'Shawn --- that's what we're here for. we were originally haunters but now vendors in this industry --- we actually find it more rewarding to help haunters improve their show and business, and it's also more fun to go see other people's haunts during the season, we also get to see our customers =)

    The world's SMALLEST and BRIGHTEST LED spotlights! Built for haunters.
     

  6. Default NETHERWORLD Wrap Party Video 
    #36
    We do a bunch of these videos for the actors...

    Some of the fun...

    Enjoy!

    Ben Armstrong
    NETHERWORLD HAUNTED HOUSE
    www.Fearworld.com
    www.NetherworldNetwork.com
     

  7. Default  
    #37
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Hartford CT
    Posts
    763
    What camera are you using for the night vision shots?
     

  8. Default  
    #38
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Longview, Texas
    Posts
    1,351
    For starters, I want to thank Ben for letting us come by and see the show on Friday night, even though it was near closing time. You guys have an amazing show and it's well worth the round trip. To you guys at Folklore, I wanted to see your show so bad, but with our car problems we had, we couldn't make it in time. Hopefully you guys had a good season, and hopefully I'll get to see it next year.

    Shane, you put on a great show as well. Thanks for letting my crew come out and have a little fun. It was fun hanging out with you guys after hours too. It's always fun hanging out with Devon and Josh. Looking forward to hanging out with guys at TW!!

    Quan, just to clarify, I'm the Brad who's room we all hung out in. It was good meeting you guys and hanging out. I'll be looking forward to hanging out again at TW.

    O'Shawn, it's always fun hanging out with you bud, and being "that guy". Can't wait till TW to see what other crazy stuff is gonna happen when we drink!! SuperBrad shall return!!!!
    Brad Bowen
    Owner/Operator of the Ultimate Fear Haunted House in Shreveport, LA
    www.ultimatefear.net
     

  9. Default  
    #39
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Columbia, SC
    Posts
    748
    Quote Originally Posted by brad View Post
    For starters, I want to thank Ben for letting us come by and see the show on Friday night, even though it was near closing time. You guys have an amazing show and it's well worth the round trip. To you guys at Folklore, I wanted to see your show so bad, but with our car problems we had, we couldn't make it in time. Hopefully you guys had a good season, and hopefully I'll get to see it next year.

    Shane, you put on a great show as well. Thanks for letting my crew come out and have a little fun. It was fun hanging out with you guys after hours too. It's always fun hanging out with Devon and Josh. Looking forward to hanging out with guys at TW!!

    Quan, just to clarify, I'm the Brad who's room we all hung out in. It was good meeting you guys and hanging out. I'll be looking forward to hanging out again at TW.

    O'Shawn, it's always fun hanging out with you bud, and being "that guy". Can't wait till TW to see what other crazy stuff is gonna happen when we drink!! SuperBrad shall return!!!!
    *LIKE* hahahahahaha!!!!!!!! Always.
    O'Shawn McClendon
    Creative Chair -- Operator: Cayce-West Columbia Hall of Horrors

    One mans junk is another mans kick-ass new prop...

    http://www.hallofhorrors.com

    http://twitter.com/hallofhorrors

    http://cwchallofhorrors.blogspot.com

    http://www.youtube.com/hallofhorrors

    http://www.myspace.com/cwcjc_hallofhorrors
     

Thread Information
Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •