HauntWorld Home - Forums Home - Live Chat - Find Haunted Houses - Hauntworld Magazine - Haunted House Supplies - America's Best Haunts - Find Vendors
Haunted House News - Haunted Tradeshows - Join Hauntworld Facebook - Hauntworld Twitter - Advertise - Contact Us

Thread: does anyone know

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Default  
    Hey TheNightMare

Are you going to HauntCon, I will have some DVD with me.
    Free, while supply last.
    Gary
    Midnight Evil Productions
    www.MidnightEvil.com
    Owner/Operator of www.CoffinCreek.com/
    www.Twitter.com/CoffinCreek

2. Default  
    Hey MidnightEvil thats very generous of you to do that. Thanks. And can you PM me whenever you get a DVD ready to be sent out, I would love to get a copy of one of these. I'll be happy to pay for shipping and the cost of making the dvd.
    Brad Bowen
    Owner/Operator of the Ultimate Fear Haunted House in Shreveport, LA
    www.ultimatefear.net

3. Default  
    Am re-uploading the book files right now as I am replying. also, when you get the books or videos, please do copy and give to whoever is into haunts, your actors, fellow haunters. Spread the word, please.
    The word for the day is NPD. Check it out.

4. Default  
    Sorry MidnightEvil, I won't be attending HauntCon. Not that I don't want to, I just can't at this time.

It is generous of you though to bring some to the show. Thats awesome. Have a good show.

5. Default  
    IM LOOKING TO GET THE DVD AS WELL. I ALREADY DOWNLOADED THE BOOK AND LOVE IT!

SEAN
    Sean De Wane
    ----------------------------------------------
    The De Wane Asylum
    www.dewaneasylum.com

6. Default  
    I REALLY WANT THE DVD BUT IDK WHERE TO GET IT I DOWNLOADED THE BOOK BUT IT DIDNT WORK WELL I GUESS IT DID JUST DIDNT UNDERSTAND HOW TO WORK IT? SO I WILL PAY FOR SHIPPING IF ANYONE WANTS TO SEND ME THE DVD OR THE BOOKS EVEN IF THEY ARE JUST PRINTED OUT~! :P

7. Default  
    I re-uploaded all the book files, try downloading them again. Use unzip or zip to unpack them, and the books are in Word format.

Book 4 had a small issue with the first drawing since I used 602 Suite to do the editing since I didnt have Office.

I hope to get time to join Calhaunts and be able to give out at those meetings.

Worst comes to worst, if you cant get the books going, email me an address, I will send out by mail the book and CD as two discs. But really do try to download from my site.
    The word for the day is NPD. Check it out.

Thread Information