HauntWorld Home - Forums Home - Live Chat - Find Haunted Houses - Hauntworld Magazine - Haunted House Supplies - America's Best Haunts - Find Vendors
Haunted House News - Haunted Tradeshows - Join Hauntworld Facebook - Hauntworld Twitter - Advertise - Contact Us

Thread: ARGGGH here they be pirate cannons

1. Default ARGGGH here they be pirate cannons 
    Doing a test Run of Pirate cannons, running a few thru EBAY to see if there is a General Public market, if you are doing a Pirtae themed haunt or party, this prop is for you! Check it out

check out item number 110115037981

2. Default  
    At The End Of A Long Forgotten Trail in Melrose, Fl.
    Nice, I'm sure they will sell. I'm trying to make a civil war cannon, so far so good. I'll post some photos when it is done.
    Giving People The Chills Since 2005

http://www.warehouse31.com

3. Default  
    BODYBAGGING,

PART OF MY HAUNT THIS YEAR IS GOING TO BE PIRATE SO THS MIGHT WORK WELL IN IT.

SEAN
    Sean De Wane
    ----------------------------------------------
    The De Wane Asylum
    www.dewaneasylum.com

4. Default  
    Are you guys coming to Hauntcon? They will Debute there
    Buried deep beneath Darksyde acres Haunted house In Michigan I'm the Best at what I do, What I do Isn't very NICE!

5. Default  
    Nice stuff, looks great, but I already own 2 cast iron ones, not like those but a cannon nonetheless.

Good Luck with your sales, Im sure they'll do fine.

6. Default  
    WOW the Bidding totally jumped on these things!
    Buried deep beneath Darksyde acres Haunted house In Michigan I'm the Best at what I do, What I do Isn't very NICE!

7. Default  
    Ravens Grin Inn, 411 carroll st.mount carroll ill.
    How far will they shoot?
    One forseeable problem with anything that resembles a cannon or gun is vandals loading it up witj some explosive media, powder? and setting it off.
    I am not kidding.
    There are two Civil War cannons a block from me in the county courtyard and they had to have their powder holes welded shut because of this.
    A relative of mine welded together a very real -looking Smith & Wesson revolver for a mailbox, less than a month after it was shown in the newspaper(It looked very neat and real except it was huge) someone put dynamite in it and blew it to schrapnel.
    I made a fairly real -looking modern artillery piece in my backyard but the barrel opening is only about 3 inches deep for this anti-vandal reason.
    I don't need someone dynamiting anything in my yard!

Thread Information