HauntWorld Home - Forums Home - Live Chat - Find Haunted Houses - Hauntworld Magazine - Haunted House Supplies - America's Best Haunts - Find Vendors
Haunted House News - Haunted Tradeshows - Join Hauntworld Facebook - Hauntworld Twitter - Advertise - Contact Us

Thread: Winchester Mystery House in San Jose!

1. Default Winchester Mystery House in San Jose! 
    Kathrynn Cobbs Guest
    Many of you have heard the stories of the Winchester Mystery House, this year we are not just a run of the mill ghost story, we're bringing our Hauntings to life!

The world famous Winchester Mystery House is hiring a cast of performers to be apart of our ALL NEW 2011 Fright Nights Haunt. Do you have the scare skills to entertain our guests at one the World’s Most Haunted Places?

Sunday, August 28th 12pm-6pm

Audition is an “Open Call” and we will see all performers in the order they arrived! Anytime between 12pm & 6pm

The Winchester Mystery House, Winchester Room
    525 S. Winchester Blvd.
    San Jose, CA 95128
    Check-In for the audition will be in the outdoor waiting area. Go through the gift shop towards the tour waiting area and to the left.

Scare Performers: Male & Female all sizes & talents to bring to life the scare element of our event!

Children: Female performers under 5’2” with a childlike face

Living Scarecrows: Male performers over 5’11”

Chicken Farmer & Skinners: Male Performers with a large build over 5’11”

Requirements:
    • Please wear non-restrictive clothing
    • Must be at least 18 years of age
    • Please bring a current photo of yourself to the audition
    • Must be available on selected weekends from September 29th – October 31st
    • Must be available for rehearsal performances on September 24th thru 28th

For more information contact: FrightNightsJobs@WinchesterMysteryHouse.com

2. Default What Changed? 
    Ravens Grin Inn, 411 carroll st.mount carroll ill.
    I thought the guides at Winchester were not allowed to ever tell the regular tourists any of the supernatural things that happened there? And now they are making it a haunted attraction..
    Maybe I was Lied to or maybe I misunderstood?

3. Default  
    Sarah is long dead and what does it matter! Are they gonna upset the ghosts?! Oh lets bring in the construction crews and start the building again! 24/7 lets add some more doors to the outside upstairs and we need another staircase to the ceiling and how about another fake medicine cabinet and such. Sarah Winchester was a crazy old hag who didnt know how else to spend her money. She wouldnt even let anyone take her picture?! The house is beautiful and I would love to see it sometime though. I think its great they are doing more with it!
    Damon
    Frightmasters
    Damon Carson

4. Default I Think I Have Known some Of "Those". 
    Ravens Grin Inn, 411 carroll st.mount carroll ill.
    Sarah W. was obsessed with building more building maybe she thought she couldn't die as long as she was having such work done?
    I have seen some elderly around here who couldn't stop driving in circles, as if they couldn't die while driving or something!
    Of course when I was a kid, one did die at the wheel, door open one foot on the brake, hollering for help in the bottom of the hill busy turn-around spot.

Thread Information