HauntWorld Home - Forums Home - Live Chat - Find Haunted Houses - Hauntworld Magazine - Haunted House Supplies - America's Best Haunts - Find Vendors
Haunted House News - Haunted Tradeshows - Join Hauntworld Facebook - Hauntworld Twitter - Advertise - Contact Us

Thread: Last Night's New Ghost Story:

1. Default Last Night's New Ghost Story: 
    Ravens Grin Inn, 411 carroll st.mount carroll ill.
    A young female patron told me:"Her Mother was Very pariculair about her large butcher knife, she washed and dried it carefully, slowly, placed it in it's usual location in the kitchen....then it disappeared. Couldn't be found anywhere?
    A few nights later her Mother had a strange dream. In the dream she was asleep in her bed and near the ceiling a group of men and women in "Pilgrim" clothing were circling, floating through the air and one woman had her Mother's missing butcher knife in her hands!
    When her Mother awoke the next morning, the missing butcher knife was on her mother's night stand beside her bed!

2. Default  
    You actually believe that? I dont know Im a bit of a skeptic. Dont believe every ghost story I hear.
    Damon
    Frightmasters
    Damon Carson

3. Default OK, I said "Pilgrim" but I meant "Amish" 
    Ravens Grin Inn, 411 carroll st.mount carroll ill.
    Trying to be nicer about it, but then the Amish are in the news as of late, the "Beard-cuttering Amish", the "Mullet Family" mug shots on-line, ex cetra.....facial hair like theirs doesnot allow most people to move quietly and smoothly through everyday life!
    Then they decide to hold down another Amish man and cut his beard off!
    People have been seeing ghosts dressed in such funny , old fashioned clothing over the last few years from the stories I have heard.
    One such encounter took place in a very new Hotel and was seen by a well-known haunter who doesnot "believe", his wife experienced it and the Hotel staff got very "funny" in their reactions to their inquiry because numerous other guests have now had the same thing happen to them.
    I do tend to "trust" "Numbers" because how would a group of people all be able to conspire to tell the same story when they surely can't know one another and it occurs over a period of time?

Thread Information