Facade for Sale.... $4,000 –
Selling facade. Whole package is worth about $6,500.
Dimensions are approximate. All pieces are wood, painted black, canopy is shaded black/green, doors are clear finish showing wood color/grain/detail....
(4) 10' tall x 5' wide custom with 1 large window in each, kinda plain
(formerly (2) 10'x10', former owner cut them in half)
Used to flank entry way to front door
Fit under Gothic Scare Factory Gables
(gives windows arched top/gothic appearance)
(2) 9' tall x 5' wide with 1 column attached on end/front
(columns are 1 left hand, 1 right hand)
Go on either side of approach to front door, camopy overhead
(1) Canopy top piece (for 9x5 walls above)
10' wide x 5' deep x 3' high
(2) Scare Factory FLY1103 (without columns)
Sell new @ $2,695 each w/columns
Gothic 7' high x 9' wide w/foam skulls, trim
Round center windows (1 each, no glass)
*see Scare Factory product DVD/catalog
*shown with Actor Descendor FLY1102
(2) 20" high x 9' wide gables (plain/ranch home style)
*both gable sets go on top of 10'x10' walls w/windows
*use of either set determined by available overhead clearance
(1) 11' high x 7 1/2' wide x 1' deep
antique double door frame,
threshold removed but with package
(2) 2" thick x 7' high x 3 1/2' wide doors
with hardware (no keys)
(4) curved top window openings at top of door frame (no glass)
Can't use due to huge size and not having a permanent location.
Last edited by Uptown Haunts; 07-20-2007 at 09:04 AM.
Reason: Info updated/corrected/added photos
"Follow the Bloody Brick Road"
"Keep 'em Screaming!"
"Whatever, whatever", "Whatnot", "Dah, dah, dah, dah"