HauntWorld Home - Forums Home - Live Chat - Find Haunted Houses - Hauntworld Magazine - Haunted House Supplies - America's Best Haunts - Find Vendors
Haunted House News - Haunted Tradeshows - Join Hauntworld Facebook - Hauntworld Twitter - Advertise - Contact Us

Thread: Sculpting and molding materials

1. Default Sculpting and molding materials 
    Does anyone know where I can get sculpting clay (WED,waterbased and oil-based) and Ultracal 30 gypsum cement in bulk near central Arkansas. I need pretty big quantities and its expensive to ship. Would like to find somewhere in driving distance to buy in bulk. Any help is appreciated.

2. Default  
    The easiest way to find it is to get a phone book and look for Ceramic supply places, then call and ask if they have ultracal 30, they will have water based clay and they will most likely have hydrocal plaster- you should be able to find it within and hour or so of you. Definitely look in a phone book, they tend to be a bit old school with their advertising.
    Allen H

3. Default  
    Thanks Allen I appreciate the advice. You're a true asset to the haunting community.

4. Default  
    Engineerguy.com
    Like a midget at a urinal, you gotta be on your toes

http://www.wellstownshiphauntedhouse.com

Thread Information