HauntWorld Home - Forums Home - Live Chat - Find Haunted Houses - Hauntworld Magazine - Haunted House Supplies - America's Best Haunts - Find Vendors
Haunted House News - Haunted Tradeshows - Join Hauntworld Facebook - Hauntworld Twitter - Advertise - Contact Us

Thread: Grindhouse

1. Default Grindhouse 
    Did anyone see this movie?

Larry

2. Default  
    Nope. I don't think it's a good family movie though

3. Default  
    i saw the first part on dvd i think it was the tarentino part, it was really cool.8)

4. Default  
    Saw both parts. wasn't too entertained. It REALLY needed MST3K.
    The word for the day is NPD. Check it out.

5. Default  
    I finally watched both... Death Proof was typical QT work, with long diolog between everyone that really has no overall role in the outcome of the movie. The car chase at the end was pretty cool, but this movie could have been shortened by an hour and I would have loved it.

QT has to stop thinking he needs like three people sitting around and just talking for 30 minutes before the movie really starts! Jeeezzzz

Planet Terror was over the top GOREFEST and well I can't say I was a big fan because it was just a bit too gory for my taste. It was like the whole goal was just to gross you out and it worked, which in my opinion ruined the movie.

Larry

6. Default  
    I don't like QT movies anyway. Everyone talks about what great dialogue he writes and when I watch his movies the conversation seems forced. QT and Michael Bay are probably my least favorite director personalities.
    Jared Layman

Thread Information