HauntWorld Home - Forums Home - Live Chat - Find Haunted Houses - Hauntworld Magazine - Haunted House Supplies - America's Best Haunts - Find Vendors
Haunted House News - Haunted Tradeshows - Join Hauntworld Facebook - Hauntworld Twitter - Advertise - Contact Us

Thread: I-70 Haunttour Transworld Weekend

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Default I-70haunttour tickets now online ! 
    Tickets for the I-70 Haunttour are now online !
    GET YOURS TODAY AT www.haunttour.com

Come experience two of the best haunted attractions in mid-Missouri for one low price! Guests will first experience NecroPlanet in Columbia, MO featuring the completely remodeled Necropolis and the all new pitch black attraction The Pit! Now in its 8th year of operation, NecroPlanet features amazing set detail, special effects and a focus on actor first "terror-tainment."

Guests will then experience Mr. Bill's Thrills in Troy , MO featuring the newly renovated 'Haunted Barn' with 13 rooms of in-your-face scares, startles, and 3D FX, followed by their newest addition, the 30 foot spider cave leading you into the Black Zone and taking you into the 3 Acre ' Trail of Terror ' where your worst nightmares become reality and come at you with a vengeance!

Transportation and food are provided with the 4 haunted attractions all for the low price of $75.00!
    (If you'd like to drive yourself, it's only $40 for entrance to all 4 haunts.)

2. Default Got it 
    Thanks, Thrills4U. We'll be there. Looking forward to it.

3. Default Extended ticket sales ! 
    We've been able to extend ticket sales through Monday for the I-70 Haunttour . But don't wait , get yours today !
    The I-70 Haunt Tour
    www.I-70haunttour.com

4. Default Thank you all ! 
    I would like to take a minute to thank the many of you that came out for the I-70 Haunttour , & the many great compliments you had for us that night ! IF ANYONE HAS A COMMENT , COMPLAINT , OR COMPLIMENT , PLEASE send me an email or message so I can personally respond to it .
    AGAIN , I want to THANK those that came out , Hauntingly , Mr Bill

Thread Information