HauntWorld Home - Forums Home - Live Chat - Find Haunted Houses - Hauntworld Magazine - Haunted House Supplies - America's Best Haunts - Find Vendors
Haunted House News - Haunted Tradeshows - Join Hauntworld Facebook - Hauntworld Twitter - Advertise - Contact Us

Thread: Unit 70 animated props & distortion animated prop vacuform panels for sale or trade

1. Red face Unit 70 animated props & distortion animated prop vacuform panels for sale or trade 
    I had to update the photobucket again because the animated unit 70 werewolf and victim have sold.... The props and vacuform are going fast if you want something send me an email. Here's the updated pictures http://s1090.photobucket.com/albums/i373/PureTerror5/

HELLO EVERYONE THANK YOU FOR YOUR INTEREST IN THE ITEMS. THE LINK BELOW IS A PHOTOBUCKET LINK THAT HAS BEEN UPDATED WITH LOWER PRICING AND INFO ON THE PROPS FOR SALE OR TRADE. IF YOU REALLY HAVE INTEREST IN SOMETHING CONTACT ME BECAUSE PROPS ARE GOING FAST. bob@pureterror.com

I have over a 100 pieces of Nightscream Vacuform so please let me know what STYLE of vacuform your wanting and I will see if I have it. All the Vacuform was purchased this past Aug 2011 with shipping. So the cheapest I'm selling any of the vacuform that is painted will be $125 each. If you think that's to much then please just order them new for $135 or more each and pay the shipping and you will have may have new vacuform in a few months. But if you want them now I got them for sale and can bring them to transworld for you to pick up. This will save you money on shipping as well.

This is the link for the photos of the props for sale or trade

2. Default  
    Quote Originally Posted by Haunt Bob View Post
    I had to update the photobucket again because the animated unit 70 werewolf and victim have sold.... The props and vacuform are going fast if you want something send me an email. Here's the updated pictures http://s1090.photobucket.com/albums/i373/PureTerror5/

HELLO EVERYONE THANK YOU FOR YOUR INTEREST IN THE ITEMS. THE LINK BELOW IS A PHOTOBUCKET LINK THAT HAS BEEN UPDATED WITH LOWER PRICING AND INFO ON THE PROPS FOR SALE OR TRADE. IF YOU REALLY HAVE INTEREST IN SOMETHING CONTACT ME BECAUSE PROPS ARE GOING FAST. bob@pureterror.com

I have over a 100 pieces of Nightscream Vacuform so please let me know what STYLE of vacuform your wanting and I will see if I have it. All the Vacuform was purchased this past Aug 2011 with shipping. So the cheapest I'm selling any of the vacuform that is painted will be $125 each. If you think that's to much then please just order them new for $135 or more each and pay the shipping and you will have may have new vacuform in a few months. But if you want them now I got them for sale and can bring them to transworld for you to pick up. This will save you money on shipping as well.

This is the link for the photos of the props for sale or trade

Sorry, stupid pc/ site wouldn't let me post w/o hitting the quote for some reason.

I thought you said the vacupanels were all sold? What kind of panels do you have left?

Thanks

3. Default  
    Some panels were sold but the person never called back. I will post pics by tomorrow
    Last edited by Haunt Bob; 02-05-2012 at 07:23 AM.

4. Default Props 
    Do you still have anything available?? Thanks

5. Default Location 
    I am interested in Brain Surgery

6. Default  
    Unit 70 It's not Brain Surgery has Sold. I do have other props for sale and some Vacuform send me an email or give me a call 8452480004 and I will let you know what I got left.

Thread Information