HauntWorld Home - Forums Home - Live Chat - Find Haunted Houses - Hauntworld Magazine - Haunted House Supplies - America's Best Haunts - Find Vendors
Haunted House News - Haunted Tradeshows - Join Hauntworld Facebook - Hauntworld Twitter - Advertise - Contact Us

Thread: Transworld DVDs

1. Question Transworld DVDs 
    Unfortunately, due to health issues, jobs, finances, & other reasons. there is a large group of people who are members of this forum, but who cannot attend TW. Is there any chance that TW seminars will be recorded and sold on DVDs? I'm certain many people who can't attend would be willing to buy DVDs of the educational seminars.

2. Default  
    I am taping my 2hr class, but that is all I know of. There is no formal recording that I know about.

3. Default  
    Quote Originally Posted by Allen H View Post
    I am taping my 2hr class, but that is all I know of. There is no formal recording that I know about.
    Allen , you know you can mark me down for a copy of yours when you have it produced !

4. Default  
    I too would purchase your seminar! In fact, I'd probably purchase all of the seminars, if they were available.

Thread Information