HauntWorld Home - Forums Home - Live Chat - Find Haunted Houses - Hauntworld Magazine - Haunted House Supplies - America's Best Haunts - Find Vendors
Haunted House News - Haunted Tradeshows - Join Hauntworld Facebook - Hauntworld Twitter - Advertise - Contact Us

Thread: Hearse or vintage ice cream truck in the Tx area for Sale?

1. Default Hearse or vintage ice cream truck in the Tx area for Sale? 
    hey everyone, bobo here, i am looking for a hearse or vintage ice cream truck in the texas are to buy? A hearse 70's-and under. i would like to find out that is running and the body in good shape. i dont mind doing a lilttle restoration. If any one can help me out that would be great. Trying to get prepared for the new season and its shopping time once again!

Thanks BoBo the Klown

2. Default  
    Ravens Grin Inn, 411 carroll st.mount carroll ill.
    Ice Cream Truck?
    Did you see that true crime show about the serial-killer who for awhile was friends with another serial killer who worked out of an ice cream truck?
    He would be selling little kids ice cream, then casually shoot and kill their parent as they walked down the street a minute or two later!?
    I feel it's kind of bad karma (Or Truckma?) when you kill the parents of a kid you just sold ice cream to for absolutely no reason, how's the kid going to afford more ice cream money? Dad's pockets will get picked clean in a few minutes after he lays there.

3. Default  
    Bobo, I just PM`ed you a contact.

good luck

Thread Information