HauntWorld Home - Forums Home - Live Chat - Find Haunted Houses - Hauntworld Magazine - Haunted House Supplies - America's Best Haunts - Find Vendors
Haunted House News - Haunted Tradeshows - Join Hauntworld Facebook - Hauntworld Twitter - Advertise - Contact Us

Thread: Claustrophobia DIY

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Default  
    Yeah I'm thinking about doing this too. I was going to go with scare products version, but found one on ebay for much cheaper...almost half price. I might go with that one. The difference between the two is scare products is fabric whereas the ebay one was vinyl.

2. Default  
    Stay away from Kaotic Entertainment, he was on here previously under a different name and got banned, now he's back under this and he's only trying to screw over people he already screwed over and cause issues. I don't know John, or if he even exists, but just stay away from interacting with this guy, he's bad news.

3. Default  
    Dont know who you are Bobby .and really dont care . But guys if you want The Claustraphobia wall set up way Cheeeeeeeeeeaper then any
    one else is selling it for then contact John at 1-501-912-7976 he has a local guy who can make them . We have been through his haunt and he uses them in his haunt pitch black in color and Very well constructed . And for a killer price .

4. Default  
    Full of crap, I stopped you before for pulling some crap on the Trading post, don't play dumb, stop trying to take advantage of the new people on this board you thieving scam artist. How many times do people have to tell you to fluff off before you get the hint that no one wants you or your two cents? I've said my peace, I've warned people of you, you can continue to be immature and manipulative if you'd like, but anyone with half a brain will see right through you. Go on, come back with another response and show everyone just how dumb and foolish you are, I'm done talking with you.

5. Default  
    Guys, that's a killer idea! I imagined the laser wall with fog creating the lagoon effect, and underneath the inflatable wade through part? Am I getting that right? If so, that's killer. If not, try it! What I"m imagining seems very cool. People won't know it's there until they go through the fog. Ya know, I never thought of having one of these. Although very neat, after thinking about putting one in my haunt, unless i'ts in a clown room, I never thought there to be a good reason / theme to fit.

This has gotten me excited!! It may be just right for a CAVE! too! Would be awesome to build a cave above the walls, cover the blow up / wading inflatable with the laser and fog and when they hit it they'll be sucked into that room for a good while!

Thanks for the ideas guys. I think my curved cave just became STRAIGHT! HAHA.

Dewayne

Thread Information