HauntWorld Home - Forums Home - Live Chat - Find Haunted Houses - Hauntworld Magazine - Haunted House Supplies - America's Best Haunts - Find Vendors
Haunted House News - Haunted Tradeshows - Join Hauntworld Facebook - Hauntworld Twitter - Advertise - Contact Us

Thread: My Patrons Share Their Experiences

Hybrid View

1. Default My Patrons Share Their Experiences 
    Ravens Grin Inn, 411 carroll st.mount carroll ill.
    Sometimes several times within a week!
    Last night a woman seeing my house for the first time told me about the nursing home she works in in Arkansas.
    People will see a white "Orb", with a comet-like tail going between rooms.
    Three days later the room would see someone leaving this life.
    A pre-warning of death coming soon.

One time my Brother was driving along a long, straight blacktop county road when he and the fellow worker saw two small, bright lights zoom upward in the distance and then the lights vanished. Upon arriving where the lights were seen (this was around noon) they discoverd two people had died at that instant from injuries recieved in a car wreck.

About 50 years ago a researcher successfully weighed bodys just before and just after the death experience and there seemed to be a 4 ounze difference. Had he weighed the "Soul?"

2. Default Re: My Patrons Share Their Experiences 
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Warfield
    About 50 years ago a researcher successfully weighed bodys just before and just after the death experience and there seemed to be a 4 ounze difference. Had he weighed the "Soul?"
    I'm actually reading a book right now called, "Spook," that mentions a lot of the research done on this throughout several centuries. It's interesting, but not as fun a read as her (Mary Roach) other book, "Stiff".

Thread Information