HauntWorld Home - Forums Home - Live Chat - Find Haunted Houses - Hauntworld Magazine - Haunted House Supplies - America's Best Haunts - Find Vendors
Haunted House News - Haunted Tradeshows - Join Hauntworld Facebook - Hauntworld Twitter - Advertise - Contact Us

Thread: "Monkey-Back Haunted House

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Default  
    psh... good luck with the trade marks! my mom bought me the rights off ebay from an overseas business attorney / kidney procurer. i'll be seeing you all in court.

BANANAS! (just had to throw that in... [also trademarked, non-specific to font, color, size, case, innuendo, or cheap pun. steal it and i will find you where you sleep])
    Last edited by icarian; 03-27-2012 at 01:17 AM. Reason: for accuracy upon seeking legal counsil

2. Default  
    I have contacted my attorneys, Dewey Cheatam and Howe, asked them to get me two trade marks. One for the word retards so I can be the only one that can say "ya'll are retarded!" And it would not mean anything more than I want it to mean. The other phrase would be "you damn kids get off my lawn" so I can go and sue the old man from my childhood. Bam Grandpa! You have been served!
    Last edited by Greg Chrise; 03-27-2012 at 11:37 PM.

Another fabulous post from the U.S.Department of Wild Imaginings, now in spectaclar stereo, sponsored by the Adhesives and Sealants Council, suggesting ways to stick things together since the 1800s. Not fabulous in a gay way. Your results may vary. Illinois residents add 8% sales tax. These posts have been made by professional post makers, do not try this type of posting on your own without extensive training, lovely assistants and a trusty clown horn.

3. Default  
    LOL! yet another post worthy of a "like" button... *eh hem*

Thread Information