HauntWorld Home - Forums Home - Live Chat - Find Haunted Houses - Hauntworld Magazine - Haunted House Supplies - America's Best Haunts - Find Vendors
Haunted House News - Haunted Tradeshows - Join Hauntworld Facebook - Hauntworld Twitter - Advertise - Contact Us

Thread: Wholesome Family Friendly Farm by day... Zombies and drunk college students by night?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Default  
    lol sorry!!! but yeah, i mean, you have to think of the people coming through, more than just you. you're providing a service to them, make it one that they can easily understand and hopefully relate to in some sort of twisted way. =)

2. Default Scarecrow Zombies 
    Scarecrow Zombies with microchips implanted in them by a scientist? I am sorry but that sounds like the next Scooby Doo movie.

3. Default Get a load of this concept! 
    Ravens Grin Inn, 411 carroll st.mount carroll ill.
    Last year three people came to see my house and ask for suggestions because they work for The Museum of Science & Industry (Chicago) and they wanted to "Haunt" two old stand bys of the museum, the coal mine exhibit and the 1930's Zepher Train.
    When they "Haunt" they only do it for 60 minutes, then everything returns to normal for the next 60 minutes, all day long!
    Everyone's watches better be coordinated.
    I wouldn't worry about offending many Church youth groups. It has always seemed to me that parents put their kids in those groups in a hope of straightening them out, they are already "troubled" youths (not all of them)
    If you are trying to entice familys with small children in, look them in the eye and speak normally , not in make up or mask and promise them not to scare them. Promise them no chainsaws. Promise to turn on more lights if they cry. Reassure them there are exits available, then after you have said these things, ask the parents if you can now talk to their kids?
    Keep those promises and make sure all employees do it too.= "Happy! Happy!
    If your haunt full of Colege kids closes at 9:30 then you should be missing the worst of the lousey-drunks. Those you would have needed "Mr. Policeman" for.

4. Default If you have room enough 
    Ravens Grin Inn, 411 carroll st.mount carroll ill.
    Not to mix those different types of groups, it should be doable, unlike a local small tavern whose one-time owner brought old customers to his new location which had the majority of it's income arrive via serving familues food and some beverage.
    The miserable cussing drunks were only feet away from the families, the new owner chose to go with the families since they spend much more money .

5. Default  
    mrfoos,
    You might take a look at my Zombie Safari Paintball Attractions. The corn maze folks have been going crazy over it and it has been a hot seller since premiering at Transworld. Its a daytime AND nightime interactive activity fun for all ages.
    We have a facebook zombie safari paintball. Take a look at some of our threads here showing our trailers and let me know if I can help you in any way!

Greg
    Zombie Safari Paintball Attractions
    Zombie Protection Services L.L.C.

6. Default  
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NJ90t_hMA34
    I hope this works, heres a youtube video of one of our attractions.
    Greg
    Last edited by N2SPOOKINU; 04-06-2012 at 10:57 PM.

Thread Information