HauntWorld Home - Forums Home - Live Chat - Find Haunted Houses - Hauntworld Magazine - Haunted House Supplies - America's Best Haunts - Find Vendors
Haunted House News - Haunted Tradeshows - Join Hauntworld Facebook - Hauntworld Twitter - Advertise - Contact Us

Thread: Haunt Industry Professional

1. Default Haunt Industry Professional 
    If you've been waiting for the opportunity to partner with the right person for your haunted attraction business or vendor product promotions, your time may have just come! The entrepreneur bug is, well, haunting me and after having to close down the Raycliff Attractions in Joplin last year due to the tornado disaster, I've been beside myself ever since. If you are in the haunt business and you're looking for an extremely positive and motivated haunt industry professional to join your team, shoot me an email at info(at)racyfliffmanor.com or kelly(at)hauntbook.com with your ideas. For more information on me, please feel free to visit any of the following links:

www.RaycliffManor.com
    www.HauntBook.com
    http://www.facebook.com/KellyofRaycliff
    www.Facebook.com/RaycliffManor
    www.Facebook.com/HauntBook

Thanks and happy haunting!

Kelly

Kelly Allen
    Raycliff Manor Haunted Attraction
    www.RaycliffManor.com
    www.HauntBook.com

2. Default  
    Wow! Thanks for all the emails! I'm overwhelmed by the response. This weekend I plan to get caught up on my email and get back to each of you. I really do appreciate it and I'll be in touch real soon!

Kel

Kelly Allen
    Raycliff Manor Haunted Attraction
    www.RaycliffManor.com
    www.HauntBook.com

Thread Information