HauntWorld Home - Forums Home - Live Chat - Find Haunted Houses - Hauntworld Magazine - Haunted House Supplies - America's Best Haunts - Find Vendors
Haunted House News - Haunted Tradeshows - Join Hauntworld Facebook - Hauntworld Twitter - Advertise - Contact Us

Thread: Looking for an internship

1. Default Looking for an internship 
    I'm not sure if this is the right place to post this but I'm wondering if there's anyone on here, in the field of professional makeup/ fx makeup, that is or would be open to doing an unpaid internship this summer? I already have two degrees in painting and can't afford to just go back to school at this point. I can paint but I need more help outside of watching DVDs, tutorials and books to properly understand what I could be doing wrong or how to do something right.

I'm in the greater Columbus area (Ohio); I'm also willing to be an unpaid assistant/ apprentice; this isn't for school, it's for me, personally, to expand on my skills that I have into another area in the haunt business. I'm having a hard time finding places in Columbus (universities, spas, theatres, etc) that offer some kind internship or workshop. If anyone on here knows of anything or someone that I could get in touch with, that would be great. THANKS!!

2. Default  
    Ravens Grin Inn, 411 carroll st.mount carroll ill.
    A local woman once thought that she could be an un-paid gopher on the set of her Husband's, Uncle's movie set, since he was the Producer and that she had a degree in drama.. no, that position was already filled by a graduate of the Harvard Drama school... so it goes, sometimes...

Thread Information