HauntWorld Home - Forums Home - Live Chat - Find Haunted Houses - Hauntworld Magazine - Haunted House Supplies - America's Best Haunts - Find Vendors
Haunted House News - Haunted Tradeshows - Join Hauntworld Facebook - Hauntworld Twitter - Advertise - Contact Us

Thread: Help please :)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Default Help please :) 
    Should you already have a lease agreement before going before the planning commission and/or city counsel? Or after? Or does it matter?

2. Default  
    Just went thru that had the fire marshal look at building shot a few of my ideas by him then made the lease conditional to (the building not the design) working for the haunt .

Does that help? Again remember this is my first indoor haunt to so I may not be Ö. change that AM NOT the best guy to ask!

3. Default  
    So you told the Leaser (Not sure what you would call him/her) that you would rent it on condition that the fire marshal would approve it?

4. Default  
    yes, no hidden electrical issues, bad sprinkler system, things like that. he was good with it...maybe im lucky

5. Default  
    I like that idea. What about in regards to getting approval from the City planning commission and City counsel?

6. Default  
    Didnít mention them individually but under the lease if the building wont pass city codes lease is void. NOTE i may have to change my layout

7. Default  
    So basically, you told the Leaser that you would rent the place if it would pass inspection. Then once passed, you then plan on bringing it before the City council?

8. Default  
    Yes , but not city inspector,he will be there from beging......what can the city councel do as long as zoning is good??

9. Default  
    Alright, that makes sense. What about a loan? Would you advise taking out a bank loan before renting, or after the rent agreement has been signed? Thanks for answering my questions.

10. Default remeber im new at indoor haunting 
    ALL the pros say NO LOAN i did cut the owner in At $1.00 a ticket the first year and $.50 the next year.

i will back out here and let someone with more experience speak up

Thread Information