HauntWorld Home - Forums Home - Live Chat - Find Haunted Houses - Hauntworld Magazine - Haunted House Supplies - America's Best Haunts - Find Vendors
Haunted House News - Haunted Tradeshows - Join Hauntworld Facebook - Hauntworld Twitter - Advertise - Contact Us

Thread: GG actor operated animatronics line

1. Default GG actor operated animatronics line 
    Finally got ALL the videos of ALL the new 2012 actor operated animatronics and costumes
    and here is our Gore Galore Youtube page if you want to subscribe to it for future updates. www.youtube.com/goregalore13

And here is our head movement upgrade system. It eliminates the helmets and gives the best head movement of ANY giant costume in the industry bar none. And you can upgrade your early model costumes with this system at an additional charge.

Last edited by Gore Galore; 04-08-2012 at 07:13 PM.

2. Default  
    Ordered a Slither at Transworld. Can't wait to get our hands on it. Awesome work guys.
    Pain is just an un-avoidable side effect

3. Default  
    Something awesome to add to these would be a water spitter or co2 blaster....very cool line tho.

Kale

4. Default  
    Kale,

Deadmanwalking,
    Sweet!
    We are doing 5 Slithers this week, not sure where you are in the mix, but we are underway.

Kale,
    All you have to do is ask. We have the option of 2 different style misters. 1 is a simple lower budget system and the second is higher quality with variable spray from light mist to complete saturation.
    I haven't done CO2 but I need to research that. I know CO2 offers a great fog like blast. This would look great shooting out the nose of the goat head, hell hound, or ancient evil.

5. Default  
    I LOVE all of them!

6. Default  
    I obviously play too many video games. I read GG as "good game" which signifies something is over. I was worried for a minute the line was being ended.

There are three rules to designing a haunt. Unfortunately, nobody knows what they are.

Haunt: www.ScarecrowTheater.com

7. Default Don't worry about that. 
    Hauntedmemphis,
    All I can say is you don't have to worry about that.
    We are just getting started.
    So many new ideas are coming out of the current line, I am sure you will see some new directions coming soon.

8. Default  
    Your actor animated line is awesome. Nice work GG!
    Joshua
    www.hauntedprints.com
    info?hauntedprints.com

Thread Information