HauntWorld Home - Forums Home - Live Chat - Find Haunted Houses - Hauntworld Magazine - Haunted House Supplies - America's Best Haunts - Find Vendors
Haunted House News - Haunted Tradeshows - Join Hauntworld Facebook - Hauntworld Twitter - Advertise - Contact Us

Thread: Costume Ideas??

Hybrid View

1. Default Costume Ideas?? 
    Hey guys. At Transworld, my partner in crime and I got makeup done by Nick and Bryan Wolff and we want to turn the makeup into characters at our haunt.

But I'm having trouble trying to figure out a costume.... I'm thinking a tailed-coat with a small top hat and slacks - all distressed like crazy.

427659_3215493182755_1129102091_33152763_544877824_n2.jpg

Thoughts? Ideas?

2. Default  
    What if you put wires in the tail of your tailed coat so they flip up? I saved a picture of that look somewhere, but can't find it anywhere. It was a striped tailed coat on a sinister looking ringmaster. Loved it!

3. Default  
    http://shrinestore.com/store/catalog...hp?cPath=30_65
    these guys are awesome, contact them for wholesale prices. I think the tail coats would look great for these guys.

4. Default  
    You could also contrast the clenliness of the makeup with old school carnie. Black pants, held up by ratting suspenders, white t-shirt with mysterious stains, and of course the ratty top hat
    Do Vegan Zombies eat heads of lettuce?

5. Default  
    Personally I find "Things that should not be" Scary than things that go together. Clown faced makeup in perhaps a conservative school uniform, lightly speckled with bright red blood.

Thread Information