HauntWorld Home - Forums Home - Live Chat - Find Haunted Houses - Hauntworld Magazine - Haunted House Supplies - America's Best Haunts - Find Vendors
Haunted House News - Haunted Tradeshows - Join Hauntworld Facebook - Hauntworld Twitter - Advertise - Contact Us

Thread: Better?

Hybrid View

1. Default Better? 

I am hoping this is a better video of understanding what i am trying to do. can you watch it and get some feed back about it. that would help me out, Thank you so much!
    it's ok... the dark has many faces you can't see..

2. Default  
    What exactly are you trying to do?

3. Default  
    I would recommend you actually starting your show with real content or interviews rather than asking what other people want to see or hear about. Imagine if someone like Myth Busters's first show was about them talking to the camera about generic future episodes and being funny but not covering any topics... it would have been odd. Unless this was just a practice of your hosting preformance. Know what I mean?

4. Default  
    this was a practice of my hosting performance and seeing what i can come up with, would like to start on halloween and haunted house topics every soon. What i am trying to do is host a talk show on haunted stuff and other things like it. I would like to make this funny and fun for the viewer. thats why i am trying to get your guys input on this.
    it's ok... the dark has many faces you can't see..

Thread Information