HauntWorld Home - Forums Home - Live Chat - Find Haunted Houses - Hauntworld Magazine - Haunted House Supplies - America's Best Haunts - Find Vendors
Haunted House News - Haunted Tradeshows - Join Hauntworld Facebook - Hauntworld Twitter - Advertise - Contact Us

Thread: Haunt illusions site

1. Default Haunt illusions site 
    I found a website which list quite a few illusions for haunts but I can't seem to find it again. Anyone have a link?

2. Default  
    Maybe it was an allusion........:-P

3. Default  

4. Default  
    A lot of that stuff looks like Paul Osbourne's. Is it? And if so, is it sanctioned by him?

5. Default  
    Looks like they took his images too. This site was free and had the infinity hallway too.

6. Default  
    Quote Originally Posted by HauntedPaws View Post
    Looks like they took his images too. This site was free and had the infinity hallway too.
    Wow. Well, I did a search on one of his illusions, and it looks like you can buy them for upwards of $30-$45, which sounds about right. If someone posted his designs for free, that's a big no-no. The infinite hallway is pretty much public domain.

Are you doing a Halloween themed magic show on a side stage at your attraction, or are you trying to incorporate some stage illusion principles into your room designs?

C.

7. Default  
    I ordered a few plans a few years ago that were pretty neat, http://www.mooncostumes.com/cat/209

I used to be crazy obsessed with magic, but never really advertised it. I think haunts would really benefit from some illusions, especially the Shred Her illusion, http://www.mooncostumes.com/item/8991

I have the plans for shred her for anyone who wants them, they're the originals and I never actually built the design. It wasn't really complicated, but time consuming for a full time college kid living in a dorm haha, so it'd be cool to give them a good home.

8. Default  
    All I recall was it was kinda red and black and the images looked dated.

9. Default  
    Last edited by HauntedPaws; 04-20-2012 at 01:15 AM.

Thread Information