HauntWorld Home - Forums Home - Live Chat - Find Haunted Houses - Hauntworld Magazine - Haunted House Supplies - America's Best Haunts - Find Vendors
Haunted House News - Haunted Tradeshows - Join Hauntworld Facebook - Hauntworld Twitter - Advertise - Contact Us

Thread: Tshirt printing

1. Default Tshirt printing 
    We're wanting to get some staff shirts to wear out for advertising. We want to use someone recommended like JakPrints but good gawd I can't figure out their site. We're on a 6mb connection and their site is so dam laggy it's taking forever to learn it.

I have a design I'd like to see on our shirts, but I don't know who to go through that'd be the easiest. I'd pay more per shirt if I can find it easier.

Anyone have some ideas? What's the process for this? I'm use to airbrushing our shirts, but I'd like to not have to work so much lol. Plus it takes forever to do the detail I'm wanting when I'm needing a mass quantity of shirts.

Any help would be very much appreciative.

Thanks,

Dewayne

2. Default  
    This is supposed to be a good guide on how to silk-screen your own t-shirts.

http://store.fastcommerce.com/Florac...0693294-p.html

I'll look around on youtube as well.

C.

3. Default  
    Sent you a PM
    Joshua
    www.hauntedprints.com
    info?hauntedprints.com

4. Default  
    Anyone else have someone in mind? So far I've gotten ZERO responses either through here or email.

can anyone recommend a REPUTABLE vendor for getting shirts done? I'm already past my first deadline to have shirts made, so thanks to zero responses on two places, I've gotten nowhere. I've checked all the places in town, but pff, unless you like Jersey style screen printing that looks cheap as all get out, forget about em!

5. Default  
    how detailed is your design. i know someone that does silk screening but more on the end of simple designs in a few colors.
    The Tallman is coming... so be very afraid!
    http://www.hauntedvoid.com

6. Default  
    I used Haunted Prints last year and Joshua did a great job. The shirts arrived in a timely manner and the quality was good. This year I am getting quotes earlier from other vendors. I called Jakprints and they helped me fill out the form. You do not have to be precise with the application, they will call you back or get the information off the picture that you upload. I have another vendor that I am checking out and will pm you later

7. Default  
    Thanks for the response.

I've gotten a few PM's and such, but no one's responding, either to msges here or on email.

I'll try Jakprints, I haven't tried them yet.

Dewayne

8. Default  
    Yes give us a call and we can walk you through the quote and answer any questions you have!

1-877-246-3132

Mike "Pogo" Hach
    -Mike "Pogo" Hach

Thread Information