HauntWorld Home - Forums Home - Live Chat - Find Haunted Houses - Hauntworld Magazine - Haunted House Supplies - America's Best Haunts - Find Vendors
Haunted House News - Haunted Tradeshows - Join Hauntworld Facebook - Hauntworld Twitter - Advertise - Contact Us

Thread: Slabworx- any good?

Hybrid View

1. Default Slabworx- any good? 
    I've recently come across a silicone mask company called Slabworx. Their masks are relatively low cost, and look pretty good. I'm considering buying their Stitches mask, but I wanted to know first if anyone had any experience with them. Are they any good? Do they have good facial movement? Is the material durable?

Here's a link to their site: http://slabworx.com/online-store
    Last edited by Dr.Mandrake; 04-18-2012 at 08:14 PM.

2. Default  
    I really wish someone would post a review.....I really like the venomous/red devil mask, might treat myself to that one when money isn't super tight. But then again....is there a reason it's only $220 and I've never heard of them?

3. Default  
    I've seen a couple of their videos on youtube, and they don't really blow me away. the mouths look a bit fake when they move, and the Stitches mask (the one I'm considering) doesn't seem to open very much at all. In fact, the teeth move like a lipped mouth would, if that makes sense, and doesn't look very convincing. Still, a lot of people recommend them very highly, so I'm not sure what to think of them.

4. Smile  
    I've had nothing but good experience with Slabworx , masks are reinforced and durable , the fit may vary depending on the size of the actors head , they tend to lean towards average to smaller head sizes , I'm on the huge end of the spectrum but they still fit me pretty well ,
    review of "Pops" one of the latest designs with good mouth movement here:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nhNXEQEufTY

Thread Information