HauntWorld Home - Forums Home - Live Chat - Find Haunted Houses - Hauntworld Magazine - Haunted House Supplies - America's Best Haunts - Find Vendors
Haunted House News - Haunted Tradeshows - Join Hauntworld Facebook - Hauntworld Twitter - Advertise - Contact Us

Thread: job application ???

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Default  
    Cliff...None of that is directed at you personally. Just that these forums used to have many that would spend some energy to give responces. That is no longer true here. Now every responce is look in this book. People I talk to wonder why this forum isn't real active about now. I have a few theorys that people are just now really working on things.

To some, those posts are going to be hilarious. At least to one guy.

Another fabulous post from the U.S.Department of Wild Imaginings, now in spectaclar stereo, sponsored by the Adhesives and Sealants Council, suggesting ways to stick things together since the 1800s. Not fabulous in a gay way. Your results may vary. Illinois residents add 8% sales tax. These posts have been made by professional post makers, do not try this type of posting on your own without extensive training, lovely assistants and a trusty clown horn.

2. Default  
    Some of us had haunts before there were even DVD players. Or actually the internet.

Another fabulous post from the U.S.Department of Wild Imaginings, now in spectaclar stereo, sponsored by the Adhesives and Sealants Council, suggesting ways to stick things together since the 1800s. Not fabulous in a gay way. Your results may vary. Illinois residents add 8% sales tax. These posts have been made by professional post makers, do not try this type of posting on your own without extensive training, lovely assistants and a trusty clown horn.

3. Default  
    A lot of it is probably in the way I ask the question, wasn’t my be post…I should have ask if anyone had good questions to add to an employee application. Beyond the obvious “have you ever worked at a haunted house?”

4. Default  
    Quote Originally Posted by Greg Chrise View Post
    Some of us had haunts before there were even DVD players. Or actually the internet.
    ...and thtas why sites like this are so important, yeah you hear a lot of the same stuff/questions over and over, many new haunters will come but only a few will stay. but to those guys who stay guys with your exsperiance are pricless!!!

When your constructive

5. Default  
    Quote Originally Posted by Cliff View Post
    ...and thtas why sites like this are so important, yeah you hear a lot of the same stuff/questions over and over, many new haunters will come but only a few will stay. but to those guys who stay guys with your exsperiance are pricless!!!

When your constructive

I'm new here. I've spent a LOT of time browsing the forum history threads. Good stuff.

Not saying it happens here but the most annoying post found on all Internet forums is "did you look it up on google?". Those answers make me wanna club baby seals.

6. Default  
    Quote Originally Posted by mrfoos View Post
    Those answers make me wanna club baby seals.
    After you've clubbed the guy who said "did you look it up on google?"

Thread Information