HauntWorld Home - Forums Home - Live Chat - Find Haunted Houses - Hauntworld Magazine - Haunted House Supplies - America's Best Haunts - Find Vendors
Haunted House News - Haunted Tradeshows - Join Hauntworld Facebook - Hauntworld Twitter - Advertise - Contact Us

View Poll Results: Who should venders give better customer service to?

Voters
46. You may not vote on this poll
  • Mega haunt (A few big orders)

4 8.70%
  • Mid haunt (Many mid sized orders)

4 8.70%
  • Small haunt (Many Small orders)

2 4.35%
  • All the same

36 78.26%

Thread: Megahaunt vs Mid vs Small

Hybrid View

1. Default Megahaunt vs Mid vs Small Part1 
    Who should venders give better customer service and bend over backwards for?
    Last edited by FablesStudios; 04-28-2012 at 09:52 AM.

2. Default  
    No one, what a terrible question. they should give good service to all cusotmers.

3. Default  
    Ravens Grin Inn, 411 carroll st.mount carroll ill.
    Orders filled in the order in which they come in,or the order in which you actually have the item , versus having to order it. Unless they bought a Speed Pass!
    "Sorry! All you lo-buck clods will have to wait behind my newly crowned Royal customer!"

4. Default I agree... 
    Quote Originally Posted by Allen H View Post
    No one, what a terrible question. they should give good service to all cusotmers.
    Everyone SHOULD receive the same customer service.. BUT we all know some companies could careless unless you get over 50K people or have a large budget. The smaller - Medium haunts get the shaft. So no this is not a Terrible question because you proved my reason for posting this question in your answer when you used the word SHOULD... And before everyone jumps down my throat... I have ordered from Allen and he makes great products. Great guy and I'm not bashing him by any means. He is not the problem but part of the solution and I applaud him for being so open and ready to help anyone.
    I've order from a few companies and almost every time they fall way short on customer service and delivery. I'm not looking to cause drama on here so I thank everyone for their honesty and answering this question.

Also.. make sure to see the Part 2 of this question and you'll see who companies are giving the best customer service too.. interesting results....
    http://www.hauntworld.com/haunted_ho...vs-Small-Part2

Peter T
    FS
    Last edited by FablesStudios; 12-17-2012 at 12:35 AM.

Thread Information