HauntWorld Home - Forums Home - Live Chat - Find Haunted Houses - Hauntworld Magazine - Haunted House Supplies - America's Best Haunts - Find Vendors
Haunted House News - Haunted Tradeshows - Join Hauntworld Facebook - Hauntworld Twitter - Advertise - Contact Us

Thread: Showstopper Room

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Default  
    One of my favorite rooms we did last year was complete black out. Then had someone with a remote control hit a camera flash up to the ceiling so you dont completly white blind the people so they could see a sign that says exit. second flash came a few seconds later but now there was michael myers in the room, thrid flash he appread on the other side of the room, 4th flash he gets closer to patrons and basicly pushed them towards the exit. All you need is two people with michael myers mask and black cloth the whole room and have two extra black cloth so they can hide behind or jump out. it was EPIC!

~Ryan
    BARN OF TERROR
    www.barnofterror.us

2. Default  
    We did a similar one. Room complete darkness, 1 person dressed in all black with strobes on ceiling with a remote control so actor presses strobes on and off as they walk towards group and gets a stick and slams a metal garbage can and wall near guests as they walk out of room.

3. Default  
    Quote Originally Posted by naberhoodhaunts View Post
    The last room in our haunt is a bright room saying thanks for visiting our haunt. gets customers to relax like its all over. on one wall is a chalk board that says please rate our haunt. the chalk board is really a drop panel. it looks just like a chalk board you would see on any wall. when they go to write on it the board drops. gets them every time.

What a great idea!!
    Like a midget at a urinal, you gotta be on your toes

http://www.wellstownshiphauntedhouse.com

4. Default  
    Quote Originally Posted by HauntedDeadEnd View Post
    Great ideas. We did a blackout room and an execution chamber so we are looking for something different. we are doing a indian/sleepaway camp theme
    I saw another post mentioning the Sleepaway Camp theme. How is that coming along? I think you were working on your maze for that, if I recall, but I don't know what became of that.

C.

5. Default  
    That is this years theme we have a ton of ideas just need to put it all together when we start the setup. So far so good with our ideas.

6. Default  
    That is this years theme we have a ton of ideas just need to put it all together when we start the setup. So far so good with our ideas.
    So what's the backstory?

C.

7. Default  
    Walking to the parking lot after the chainsaw is done, hit them with an LP bird cannon. 120 decibals of KA-BOOM alot of victims hit the ground.

8. Default  
    We are still floating around ideas for the backstory once completed we will have it up on our website.

9. Default  
    Bear attack, wrecked campsite, stilt bear costume.

10. Default  
    We did a similar one. Room complete darkness, 1 person dressed in all black with strobes on ceiling with a remote control so actor presses strobes on and off as they walk towards group and gets a stick and slams a metal garbage can and wall near guests as they walk out of room.
    Where can i find one of these strobes with a separate remote control? I haven't been able to find one anywhere.

N

Thread Information