HauntWorld Home - Forums Home - Live Chat - Find Haunted Houses - Hauntworld Magazine - Haunted House Supplies - America's Best Haunts - Find Vendors
Haunted House News - Haunted Tradeshows - Join Hauntworld Facebook - Hauntworld Twitter - Advertise - Contact Us

Thread: Sound triggered by a vocal phrase?

1. Default Sound triggered by a vocal phrase? 
    Cody Holland Guest
    I was sent here from another forum for this question, I was told this is up y'all alley

Does anyone know how I could do this? a very simple example would be saying "happy Halloween" and having a thunder clap play every time that is said by anyone.

2. Default  
    Quote Originally Posted by Cody Holland View Post
    I was sent here from another forum for this question, I was told this is up y'all alley

Does anyone know how I could do this? a very simple example would be saying "happy Halloween" and having a thunder clap play every time that is said by anyone.
    What kind of haunt is it going into?

C.

3. Default  
    Cody Holland Guest
    It actually for a art installation I want to do at my school, if thats not what u mean, I'm sorry I dunno, I new here

4. Default  
    It actually for a art installation I want to do at my school, if thats not what u mean, I'm sorry I dunno, I new here
    No, that's fine. That clarifies everything. A voice trigger probably wouldn't work in a haunt, but it sounds like a fascinating idea for an art installation.

C.

5. Default  
    Cody Holland Guest
    oh good, I was worried for a minute I was going to be shunned for asking a non-haunt related question (stuff like that has happened before).
    So do you know how I could do it? :razz:

6. Default  
    oh good, I was worried for a minute I was going to be shunned for asking a non-haunt related question (stuff like that has happened before).
    No, absolutely not. Truth be told, whatever "outside the box" thinking you offer use can only help.

So do you know how I could do it? :razz:
    Hmmmmmmmm . . . I know it's doable and all. Probably need some of the techie guys to ring in.

C.

7. Default A Car Ad Says it's now an option 
    Ravens Grin Inn, 411 carroll st.mount carroll ill.
    Put all your music in, say the title of the song or the artist's name and the song plays for you... but then "they" have thought they had this technology perfected before, much to the embarrassment of the CEO on the stage who couldn't make it work!
    Anybody remember this? Pretty funny! Was it Bill Gates?

8. Default  
    Use a jailbreaked Iphone. Use the voice recognition to trigger a Arduino board. A great how to can be found here- the end result was different than yours, but the way they go the reaction will work for you.
    http://ch00ftech.com/2012/05/14/dimm...than-it-looks/

I am no electronics wiz, but i know what you are talking about can be done. EFX- tec is a great company and website to dog around for answers also.
    Allen H

Thread Information