HauntWorld Home - Forums Home - Live Chat - Find Haunted Houses - Hauntworld Magazine - Haunted House Supplies - America's Best Haunts - Find Vendors
Haunted House News - Haunted Tradeshows - Join Hauntworld Facebook - Hauntworld Twitter - Advertise - Contact Us

Thread: How to split it 3 ways

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Default  
    Quote Originally Posted by BrotherMysterio View Post
    Well, you're halfway there if you are making people wet their pants and are turning a profit doing it.

That being said, I have one question: do you operate as a pro-haunt, selling tickets to your show as if you were a regular attraction; or do you operate as a home-haunt, throwing all this together in your backyard (barnyard?) each year, doing this for fun, and taking $5 "love donations"? Either way is fine, but it would help to know what your particular approach has been thus far.

Also, any pics? (Ah, found them!)

C.

The pics I have on my webpage are from our first and second year when we were just a barnyard haunt small hey a few people showed up yay haunt. But this last year we stepped it up to I would say semi-pro haunt. We did movie killers, had many rooms that actually looked like a living room with michael myers coming from the curtians and the ring girl coming out of the TV. Then our hayride was expanded from 5 min ride to 15 min ride last year. We did not get as good of photos from 2011 but this year I have a person doing that and that is all they are doing is video and photos for 2012. We sold and will sell tickets again this year to our haunt. What makes us a little different we always do a theme each year and change it year to year. And you get scared because of something that fits in with that theme, not just a jump out around a corner and scare you kind of place.

~Ryan
    BARN OF TERROR
    www.barnofterror.us

2. Default  
    Quote Originally Posted by BarnofTerror Noblesville View Post
    We did not get as good of photos from 2011
    Did you get any photos at all?

C.

Thread Information