HauntWorld Home - Forums Home - Live Chat - Find Haunted Houses - Hauntworld Magazine - Haunted House Supplies - America's Best Haunts - Find Vendors
Haunted House News - Haunted Tradeshows - Join Hauntworld Facebook - Hauntworld Twitter - Advertise - Contact Us

Thread: Much FUN! Tonight!!

1. Default Much FUN! Tonight!! 
    Ravens Grin Inn, 411 carroll st.mount carroll ill.
    Ravens Grin is open almost every night of the entire year and tonight a couple drove 100 miles to see our place, she had never been here before, he has been here 30 times he said.
    It was a quiet setting with just the two of them and myself, they were very relaxed as the scares began.
    I would keep getting these extremely loud reactions,a quick, BOOMINGLY expletives followed by the word "Me!" Accompanied by very quick physical responses as arms flailed among those quick vulgar words!
    Then he would laugh about it all.
    He told me the first time he was here he couldn't walk very well so his Mother had to carry him some.. since he was only four years old then!
    He is also a part-owner of a haunted attraction! (And loves scaring people too!)

2. Default  
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Warfield View Post
    He told me the first time he was here he couldn't walk very well so his Mother had to carry him some.. since he was only four years old then!
    He is also a part-owner of a haunted attraction! (And loves scaring people too!)
    Start'em young!

Thread Information