HauntWorld Home - Forums Home - Live Chat - Find Haunted Houses - Hauntworld Magazine - Haunted House Supplies - America's Best Haunts - Find Vendors
Haunted House News - Haunted Tradeshows - Join Hauntworld Facebook - Hauntworld Twitter - Advertise - Contact Us

Thread: The scary L word....lawsuit

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Default  
    Quote Originally Posted by Howie Slobber Erlich View Post
    But there are so many people that think it is just a simple business. Through up some black walls, charge a few bucks a head and sit back and collect your millions.
    www.deadlyintentionshaunt.com

So true. I think many have the image that this is easy.
    http://darkscares.com/

2. Default "Easy"-"Hard"? 
    Ravens Grin Inn, 411 carroll st.mount carroll ill.
    Everything is relative depending upon where you are "coming from". Pounding hot sand all day for min. wage with a boss and customers who are azzwholes?
    Putting customers through a haunt designed for predictability might be simpler, easier but it will STILL require a big investment in time and effort. If you can screen out the drunks, life can be good, fun.. or go back to pounding sand for a totally unappreciative audience? (As you go broke)
    Last night as a group left Ravens Grin one of the newbies was heard by me to say "This was the most impressive thing I have ever seen!"
    He didn't know I could hear what he said, he probably thought the exit door was already closed between us. It is not all about money.

Thread Information