HauntWorld Home - Forums Home - Live Chat - Find Haunted Houses - Hauntworld Magazine - Haunted House Supplies - America's Best Haunts - Find Vendors
Haunted House News - Haunted Tradeshows - Join Hauntworld Facebook - Hauntworld Twitter - Advertise - Contact Us

Thread: Outdoor Haunt Idea...?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Default  
    Quote Originally Posted by scottylmt View Post
    All good advice. VERY good point about parking lamps, and even landscaping lights. Im thinking also about the motion sensor lights outside of garages; the technology is definitely there, that's why im on this forum cuz I just miss some things.

Im excited about your strobe circuit! And that's actually my weakest suit out of all these aspects, so id love to hear more about how it works. But especially if you have pics or vids that would really help ppl! Who locally could I talk to to learn more about power types and how 12dc works? I was thinking maybe sound and lighting stores for rock bands???
    Email me on that. Longer response forthcoming.

C.

2. Default  
    Twin, we fall under the hayride blanket for hauling passengers. As far as battle fatigue our actors are well padded. We sell different varieties of suits for their protection. As far as Tina's suggestion, she wanted to turn our customers loose with the guns and walk thru the containment center. Just wouldnt work! Thats why we mount the guns. lol
    If you have any questions just let me know or give me a call (573)881-7061
    Greg
    Zombie Protection Services L.L.C.

3. Default  
    If you're looking for ideas about just how far you can take outdoor haunts, research Kersey Valley Spooky Woods, Haunted Overload, and Headless Horseman. All three are amazing! Also all three of the owners are members of this forum. I'm sure there are many more I haven't heard of too.

Thread Information