HauntWorld Home - Forums Home - Live Chat - Find Haunted Houses - Hauntworld Magazine - Haunted House Supplies - America's Best Haunts - Find Vendors
Haunted House News - Haunted Tradeshows - Join Hauntworld Facebook - Hauntworld Twitter - Advertise - Contact Us

Thread: Brick

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Default  
    I normally carve them from foam panels. The haunters life series did a brick panel that way recently, look for them on youtube.
    I normally use 1/2" foam and cut my holes in the outside piece that carve my brick into the back piece. It is a really nice layered look.
    Electrical tape is also the same thickness as grout lines, so you can also paint the wall the grout color, then tape the grout lines, then paint the brick color. Then remove the tape and tape off that parts you want to be "exposed". then paint the wall color. that will also give you nice results. I can do a quick video tutorial if you like. Let me know if you think that will help. It will be a few weeks before I get to it.
    Allen H

2. Default  
    That would be an incredible video tutorial!! I'd love to see a brick piece made start to finish on a youtube wednesday

And thanks for the electrical tape hint, it'll be a few weeks before I actually get to start trying these techniques out, so the timings perfect!

Thread Information