HauntWorld Home - Forums Home - Live Chat - Find Haunted Houses - Hauntworld Magazine - Haunted House Supplies - America's Best Haunts - Find Vendors
Haunted House News - Haunted Tradeshows - Join Hauntworld Facebook - Hauntworld Twitter - Advertise - Contact Us

Thread: Wanted: Pigzilla & zombie dog animatronics

1. Default Wanted: Pigzilla & zombie dog animatronics 
    Anyone having either one one these animatronics or something similar please give me a shout. Hoping to make it to MHC next week so maybe we can BS there!

P.

2. Default  
    i know that shane dabbs has been trying to sell his pigzilla, it has custom audio and is a pretty neat piece and is only 1 season old, he's [MENTION=3298]graystone[/MENTION] on here.

3. Default  
    Quote Originally Posted by screamforadream View Post
    i know that shane dabbs has been trying to sell his pigzilla, it has custom audio and is a pretty neat piece and is only 1 season old, he's [MENTION=3298]graystone[/MENTION] on here.
    Thanks Bobby. I thought I saw on an old thread he listed it as SOLD!!!? Hope not! Shane if you read this give me a shout...I'll try and reach you as well. I also thought I read Shane was going to the MHC next week...if so maybe we can catch each other there?

Thread Information