HauntWorld Home - Forums Home - Live Chat - Find Haunted Houses - Hauntworld Magazine - Haunted House Supplies - America's Best Haunts - Find Vendors
Haunted House News - Haunted Tradeshows - Join Hauntworld Facebook - Hauntworld Twitter - Advertise - Contact Us

Thread: DOT Room

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Default  
    Oh, and my "dots" are actually tractor-feed mailing labels painted with flourescent paint then cut in half. Just peel and stick.

2. Default  
    Ravens Grin Inn, 411 carroll st.mount carroll ill.
    Hanging anything from the ceiling will get some or many of them pulled, ripped down by customers and your helpers if they can reach them.
    I always have a strip of thin wood to sort of clamp them to the ceiling(as the screws go through the strip of wood) distributing the pull over a wider area versus just a small nail-head .

3. Default  
    i'm doing something similar.....

I making 11 manequins using PVC and covering them all with the same costume....I have white masks that i am going to paint all sorts of bright colors using black light paint....and then in the porch in my back yard i'm going to have 2 4 ft. long flourecent black lights to give the glowing effect to the masks....so one of our actors is dressed up in the same costume with a glowing masks just like all the other manequins and he jumps out....same effect differen't props i guess

Thread Information