HauntWorld Home - Forums Home - Live Chat - Find Haunted Houses - Hauntworld Magazine - Haunted House Supplies - America's Best Haunts - Find Vendors
Haunted House News - Haunted Tradeshows - Join Hauntworld Facebook - Hauntworld Twitter - Advertise - Contact Us

Thread: New design DVD from stiltbeast studios and Allen H

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Default  
    Quote Originally Posted by Greg Chrise View Post
    Cats put one paw in front of the other and shift their weight slightly forward.
    You know, I've always wondered about that. That makes sense.

C.

2. Default "Cats?" 
    Ravens Grin Inn, 411 carroll st.mount carroll ill.
    Have more than one Father?

3. Default  
    Just received my copy in the mail! This is a fantastic DVD. Years of knowledge gathered in one DVD.
    Thank you for making this Allen!!

4. Default  
    Quote Originally Posted by Wellinton View Post
    Just received my copy in the mail! This is a fantastic DVD. Years of knowledge gathered in one DVD.
    Thank you for making this Allen!!
    I can't wait for Vol. 2!

C.

5. Default  
    I have a few DVDS I am working on now. In order of release...I think

Dynamic haunted house scares- the scare techniques and only the scare techniques, two hours of different types of scares and how to use them, great for actors. a video that can play directly for actors.

Dynamic movement for Haunted attractions- Stilts, sliding, and several other movement tools that make actors move in unnatural ways. hire humans get monsters.

Dynamic haunted house design OUTDOOR- yup a full design DVD that is geared towards the outdoor haunts and trails. Tips, tricks, design mantras, advantages and disadvantages, material use, wall choices, lots of topics covered in this DVD.

Dynamic haunted house design Volume 2- higher level tips and tricks for haunted houses, including exploring specific themes.

That is a heads up as to what is coming in the next year and a half or so from Stiltbeast studios.
    Allen H
    Last edited by Allen H; 07-16-2012 at 09:32 AM.

6. Default  
    Everyone here in the nursing home could read that fine!

Update: They are now all argueing over the difference between DVD's and BVDs.
    Last edited by Greg Chrise; 07-16-2012 at 09:58 AM.

Another fabulous post from the U.S.Department of Wild Imaginings, now in spectaclar stereo, sponsored by the Adhesives and Sealants Council, suggesting ways to stick things together since the 1800s. Not fabulous in a gay way. Your results may vary. Illinois residents add 8% sales tax. These posts have been made by professional post makers, do not try this type of posting on your own without extensive training, lovely assistants and a trusty clown horn.

7. Default  
    Quote Originally Posted by Allen H View Post
    Dynamic haunted house design OUTDOOR- yup a full design DVD that is geared towards the outdoor haunts and trails. Tips, tricks, design mantras, advantages and disadvantages, material use, wall choices, lots of topics covered in this DVD.

Dynamic haunted house design Volume 2- higher level tips and tricks for haunted houses, including exploring specific themes.
    Awesome! Can't wait to get those too! Any catwalk info?

Also, you had mentioned some catwalk pics and also, speaking of stilts, the designs to those digitigrade stilts.

C.

8. Default  
    Id also buy the two C mentioned!

9. Default  
    Fantastic!! I have all your DVD's ! I am so happy you are sharing your knowledge!
    I would love to see you add Dynamic Costumes on your list. I know it would also be a Best Seller!!

10. Default Stiltbeast DVD 
    I just got my design DVD with my custom Hopps masks. Sweet and Creepy!! Anyway I have watched about 20 minutes of that DVD and we are having a meeting tomorrow over just one great idea I picked up from that DVD. Worth every penny.

Thanks Allen.

Buck
    Capt.Chaos
    Fear Asylum Haunted House
    Brookings,SD

fear-asylum.com

Thread Information