HauntWorld Home - Forums Home - Live Chat - Find Haunted Houses - Hauntworld Magazine - Haunted House Supplies - America's Best Haunts - Find Vendors
Haunted House News - Haunted Tradeshows - Join Hauntworld Facebook - Hauntworld Twitter - Advertise - Contact Us

Thread: Lets make a 2012 industry list of which vendors shipped and which have not by now...

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Default  
    Poison Props is a great company. I ordered at the show and received it in april.

2. Default  
    We at Gore Galore are hammering hard to get ALL our orders out by the end of August.
    If you do not know when your order is slated for shipping. Please feel free to contact us by email or phone.
    If we cannot get to the phone immediately, you know we will return the call with the delivery information.
    Email us and we will get you a response also shortly.

But please contact us if you have any concern about your order. Obviously an order slips through the cracks here and there.
    We are here to serve. AND Boy oh boy are we serving it this year.
    We have done SO much custom work this year. I could not be happier to be able to bring something new to the industry. We have doubled our # of "Actormatronics" (Giant heads on track systems) for 2013

3. Default Orders 
    Orders I placed just 4-6 weeks ago that were delivered as promised...great vendors!

Night Frights
    Midnight Studios
    Fright Props

4. Default  
    I have all but given up on our order from Hauntedprops....I'm almost to the point where I don't care anymore, I still want what we PAID for, but it has been a "cluster #%&*ing" mess from the day I placed the order in Transworld....

5. Default  
    So far most all my orders have come in still waiting on Distortions order (hell they didnt even have a record of my order) thats what i get for paying cash also waiting on Shotin the dark order was told it was shipping in june will see!

6. Default left one vendor out... 
    Sorry...left one vendor out!
    HauntedProps...
    Ordered one month ago (3 custom Alligators) just got notified their shipping!

Hate yo jinx myself but...so far so good!
    Ahh, why did I just say that!!!

P.

7. Default  
    Quote Originally Posted by DDJR View Post
    So far most all my orders have come in still waiting on Distortions order (hell they didnt even have a record of my order) thats what i get for paying cash also waiting on Shotin the dark order was told it was shipping in june will see!
    Shot in the Dark is horrible. They double charged our credit card and kept telling us some bullshit that they would reverse it and then they stopped answering calls. We disputed the credit card charge. Had no other choice.

Johnson Animatromics is still MIA. Haven't been able to get ahold of them in months.
    Sean Hughes
    sean@pixelpushersinc.com
    847.550.6560 Office
    312.613.7326 Mobile

www.pixelpushersinc.com - The nations leading printing and design company for the haunted industry.

8. Default  
    So has anyone else had problems with shot in the dark?

9. Default  
    Quote Originally Posted by slaughtermail View Post
    I have all but given up on our order from Hauntedprops....I'm almost to the point where I don't care anymore, I still want what we PAID for, but it has been a "cluster #%&*ing" mess from the day I placed the order in Transworld....
    Got our Haunted props shipment, I have to give them credit, it is what I ordered...but there was WAY TOO MUCH confusion using them, from them loosing my order, to having to send numerous emails, to getting a tracking number of a shipment going to "Utah" .."my haunt is in NC"... Well I guess you get the point. Maybe this was just some freaky one time thing.
    My friend who owns a haunt in VA says no...he went through the same thing using them last year.....

10. Default  
    really??? that's so weird, everytime i've used hauntedprops.com they've shipped within a day or two of my order and they were always really good on their customer service, never had a reason not to trust them, this is really unsettling, such a bummer to hear about their issues.

Thread Information