HauntWorld Home - Forums Home - Live Chat - Find Haunted Houses - Hauntworld Magazine - Haunted House Supplies - America's Best Haunts - Find Vendors
Haunted House News - Haunted Tradeshows - Join Hauntworld Facebook - Hauntworld Twitter - Advertise - Contact Us

Thread: Phone Service

Hybrid View

1. Default Phone Service 
    Do any of you guys use a separate phone for your haunt?

I was thinking of doing a mobile plan, so that I don't actually have to be ON location to answer the phone.

Who do you use? Who do you think is the most affordable?

2. Default Mobile ! 
    We publish one number On all our marketing material and have it forwarded to a mobile phone so calls can be answered by who ever is in charge that night.

As mobile phones have become so cheap, you could get a prepaid phone just for the months of operation, but if you're going to be around year after year, I'd reccomend securing a more permanent number once you can afford too. I know you can get a number through AT&T that they call a re-direct that isn't installed at a physical location but can be setup to ring on another line. (incoming calls only)

3. Default Google Voice 
    I recommend using Google Voice. You can have it ring up to three different cell phones, that way calls are never missed.
    Sean Hughes - National Sales Manager
    sean@pixelpushersinc.com
    312.613.7326 Mobile
    847.550.6560 X 102 Office
    844.44.PIXEL X 102 Toll Free

www.pixelpushersinc.com - The nations leading printing and design company for the haunted industry.

4. Default  
    Sounds good on that google voice, is it hard to setup?

Dewayne

5. Default  
    I'd recommend Google Voice also. Takes around 2 mins to setup and can have all calls forwarded to any phone you want.
    News and event coverage from directly inside the Haunt Industry - http://www.hauntersdigest.com
    Get a Custom Branded Mobile App for your Haunted Attraction - http://www.hauntapps.com
    Website Designer & Developer - http://www.charlesterry.com

6. Default Call forwarding... 
    Is there a way to see that the number being forwarded is for your haunt biz & not personal? Just wondering if that could be done?

P.

7. Default  
    Google voice can make it ring your own number. So for instance, if you
    are assigned 123-456-7890 as a phone number from google voice, Program that number as a contact in your cell phone with a name such as "haunted house." Now anytime someone calls, you will see haunted house and know to answer it appropriately.
    Bill Rod.
    Dark Tech Effects
    Automated DMX Lighting
    Show Control - Audio / Visual Effects

Thread Information