HauntWorld Home - Forums Home - Live Chat - Find Haunted Houses - Hauntworld Magazine - Haunted House Supplies - America's Best Haunts - Find Vendors
Haunted House News - Haunted Tradeshows - Join Hauntworld Facebook - Hauntworld Twitter - Advertise - Contact Us

Thread: Working on a logo

Hybrid View

1. Default Working on a logo 
    I am working on a logo for our hayride. Does anyone know where a good site to get free photos might be?

~Ryan
    BARN OF TERROR
    www.barnofterror.us

2. Default  
    I don't know about free photos but you can try istockphoto.com for some that might work for you, their reasonable
    If you are looking for some cool fonts you might try this.. http://www.dafont.com/theme.php?cat=803

Hope this helps.

3. Default  
    What you're looking for is royalty free images. A simple Google search will bring up a couple million sites you could check out.

4. Default  
    Wow, thanks! That Istockphoto place has quite a bit of halloween stuff that'd be really good for starting out a webpage or shirt design.

Thanks for posting.

They do cost however, but $40-$65 for a great picture in a large format is much better than spending $$$$$'s for a designer. I don't know what they charge but I know it's gotta be more than that.

Dewayne

5. Default iStockphoto 
    With iStockphoto.com you have to buy tokens. Eachimage costs x number of tokens. Smaller images might be 5 or 7 tockens where as a large image might be 10 or 15 tokens. just depends on what you're looking for. I'd recommend "vector graphics" if your software will support them. (vector images can be resized without loosing quality) This is why digners like designing in vector formats.

iStockphoto images come with publication rights and royalty free images are free to use as you wish, but royalty free images are much more common and you see them everywhere. If you going for a logo, purchase the artwork or have someone design it.

6. Default  
    www.thornwebdesigns.com he did our logo....you'd be surprised what he can do in your price range
    Like a midget at a urinal, you gotta be on your toes

http://www.wellstownshiphauntedhouse.com

Thread Information