HauntWorld Home - Forums Home - Live Chat - Find Haunted Houses - Hauntworld Magazine - Haunted House Supplies - America's Best Haunts - Find Vendors
Haunted House News - Haunted Tradeshows - Join Hauntworld Facebook - Hauntworld Twitter - Advertise - Contact Us

Thread: How do i post pictures?

1. Default How do i post pictures? 
    Hi I have several product reviews im going to put up for the good of the forum. Id like to put up pix to be thorough.

Thanks.

2. Default  
    Quote Originally Posted by scottylmt View Post
    Hi I have several product reviews im going to put up for the good of the forum. Id like to put up pix to be thorough.

Thanks.
    When you're doing a post, there's a button for posting pictures. It's a little square with a tree in it, on the same line as the Bold/Italics/Underline options. Click on that, and it will allow you to upload a picture or use a link.

TC

3. Default  
    ab457closeup.jpg

Ok thanks! Here's a test..

4. Default  
    Quote Originally Posted by scottylmt View Post
    ab457closeup.jpg

Ok thanks! Here's a test..
    You know, someone coming late to the conversation . . .

C.

5. Default  
    That's certainly a test I wouldn't have minded being surprised with in college. :evil:

TC

6. Default  
    Yeah me and the ex were into some pretty wild stuff! Actually glad I didn't throw that old stuff away, cuz now I may actually be able to use some of it lol.

I was actually thinking how cool that lycra mask pictured above would look if you greased it up, black out the mouth, and add dental distortion full mouth fangs! In a super dark maze I think it would be awesome!

Some of the chains and wrist restraints will be perfect for a chained zombie photo op! Industrious, no?

Thread Information