HauntWorld Home - Forums Home - Live Chat - Find Haunted Houses - Hauntworld Magazine - Haunted House Supplies - America's Best Haunts - Find Vendors
Haunted House News - Haunted Tradeshows - Join Hauntworld Facebook - Hauntworld Twitter - Advertise - Contact Us

Thread: NETHERWORLD Haunted House

Page 10 of 16 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast
  1. Default  
    Shooting some photos in our underwater city the other day...
    Here is our modified Impailer...

King Dagon.jpgOld Dagon.jpg
    Ben Armstrong
    NETHERWORLD HAUNTED HOUSE
    www.Fearworld.com
    www.NetherworldNetwork.com

2. Default Mermaid! 
    Thought you would enjoy seeing our Mermaid who shared the room with the Impailer.

Photo by Todd Ferren

Mermaid Closeup.jpeg
    Ben Armstrong
    www.Fearworld.com

3. Default  
    That impaler looks fantastic! I love how you breathed new life into it, it looks absolutely phenomenal!!
    *Sigh*I can't wait til' October

4. Default  
    Love the videos!!! Great job! That looks like a haunted house in and of itself outside! WOW!

Larry

5. Default  
    Our Lizard Man...

Lizard Man.jpg
    Ben Armstrong
    www.Fearworld.com

6. Default  
    Church and Mansion Facades NETHERWORLD Banshee 2012 -

Church and Mansion Facades.jpg

Photo Todd Ferren -
    Ben Armstrong
    www.Fearworld.com

7. Default Ben ? 
    Just wondering if you have a touch or no touch policy? Or is everything in the parking lot off limits compaired to being in the actual haunted house. Wasnt sure I seen quite a few actors touching and getting close to the patrons in line. Wasnt sure how you work that. Great videos btw!
    Damon
    www.frightmasters.weebly.com
    Damon Carson

8. Default .....and.... would this work? 
    Ravens Grin Inn, 411 carroll st.mount carroll ill.
    As far as "Touch"-no Touch ("Touch me and be prepared to die!?)
    How about a semi-robotic hand on the end of a "Stick" that does the "Touching?" How would this "count" in court?
    "The Puppet did it!!"
    "When we hired him our form asks "Are you an evil puppet?" and he checked the box that said "NO"!"
    "Mental-Case Dismissed!"

9. Default Of course We All Know.. 
    Ravens Grin Inn, 411 carroll st.mount carroll ill.
    Damon just goes to haunts to get touched .! hahahaha! Super-cheap Massage!

Then many eons ago in the J.C. Haunt,a girl, maybe 14 came around a corner, thrust her chest (what there was of one) into our faces and quickly said:"Don't touch ME! I have been through this haunt four times now .. and everytime, someone touches my boobs!"
    (So pull yourself out of our faces, stand back up straight, inhale and explain why , just WHY, you have been through here four times, were touched each time, and you are here again, if this is true and if you didn't sort of like what was happening? )
    No body was touching her I am 100% positive of this since we were operating with four people who all could see and hear everything that was happening to our very few customers straggling through. I didn't recognize her as someone who had been through before and ,of course I was there from open to passed closing every night.... her little girl fantasy?
    Last edited by Jim Warfield; 02-06-2013 at 12:19 PM.

10. Default I believe.... 
    that haunts that touch is a gimmick! Personally I dont think you have to touch someone to startle or scare anyone. I know I dont. And with the sue happy public I dont personally think its wise to touch people to scare. My opinion and personal beliefs has nothing to do w Ben or Netherworld. I imagine they are a non touch haunted house. Just thought it was strange when I saw all the actors touching people waiting in line? Maybe they have changed over the years. I know of a haunt in Columbia Mo who was using the touch policy for a few years and personally i believe it was a gimmick to claim it was scarier. Now in the last year they have reverted from touching not sure the whole story on that. But it could be for legal reasons? I admire Ben and Billy and there knowledge of haunting. Just wanted to know his insite on the matter.
    Thanks
    Damon
    www.frightmasters.weebly
    P.S Jim I havent been touched since I was in your haunt last! c; lol! Nah! It was a Jaycees haunted house when i was younger. back then that was the scary thing!
    Damon Carson

Thread Information