Quote Originally Posted by Allen H View Post
I can save you the time and trouble of replicating my work by simply selling you a mask. They are $100 each and very soon I am listing about 20 for sale (Late august).
I've seen them up close. Trust me, they're worth it! If I ever do a character that looks remotely like one of his masks, I'm going straight to him.

Quote Originally Posted by Greg Chrise View Post
You could buy one and cast that, then have your own Allen Hopps! Make the mouth move with a sound sensitive solenoid and have it's mouth move to Allens tutorials on Utoob Wednesday! Total entertainment for $100.
. . . makes you wonder how Greg spends his weekends . . . or what he keeps in his basement . . .

"Hey, 3-day weekend coming up! I get to wear my 'Allen suit'!"

"'It' will put the lotion in the basket!"

Quote Originally Posted by scottylmt View Post
Actually, I'm considering robbing a bank in case I decide to start an INDOOR haunt!
Well, that is one of the more innovative approaches to haunt financing that I've recently heard.

Quote Originally Posted by scottylmt View Post
Scarecrow-Halloween-Mask.jpg

Its crazy he even has the lenses. Pretty cool.
Allen could probably do something like that for you custom. I'm almost wondering if that's one of his.

Quote Originally Posted by Greg Chrise View Post
I'm trying to figure out what personal use is? Family portraits, avoiding exposure to the sun, recreational head warming?
Well, considering this recent post . . .

Quote Originally Posted by Allen H View Post
LOL, anyone can make anything...but I don't have to help them
Why does that line sound so familiar?

C.